Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Grimey don’t read. I keep telling y’all this :lol:

Ak was wild about that. ***** was combing through the internet, and amplifying and highlighting local street beefs, and playing it like it was an preview to the next episode of Dragon Ball Z.

What you can’t take from Akademiks is he’s a DJ, knows music to an extent, is smart and a hustler. He built his own powerful platform from his moms basement. And can call SOME shots on his own accord. I respect that.

However, he obviously lacks zero integrity...and has a wild Dark side, with some incel vibes, resentment and demons.

Yeah I feel like the incel/resentment **** is a part of why he loved 69 so much. It was like some revenge of the nerds ****

The funniest part of this whole exchange tho, as much **** Grimey talk about 69, if bruh was a popular rapper his Good brother AK would’ve literally already tried to get him out the paint :lol:

Dude ain't no "fellow brother". :lol:

Ak is one of these caribbean _'s that loves the dysfunctional side of black american culture. When he would be Everyday Struggle talking about any black american culture outside of the goofy rappers he promotes it was a clear disconnect. He only cares about pushing nonsense. He don't see himself as "us". If he did he would show some type of respect, he wouldn't have made his name by pushing BS. He didn't see them Chicago _'s as one of him. You won't see him exploit the f'ery that goes on in Jamaica.
He could talk about the madness that goes on down there, but the reality of the situation the majority of his possible audience would not know what the hell a Spanish town or East Kingston vs a West Kingston is. As some have mentioned, he's a profiteer of *******, and the audience is larger here for that in the states. Plus, there is no safe space to talk about the inner workings of the street world over there. If you put your face to it, people will find you and ring you out like an old rag. I wouldn't put him in the same bucket as Glad and Adam22 though. We got Glad misquoting Farrakhan and talking about the only way he will apologize is if he comes sit down and do an interview with him. Adam22 tuning in on other black Youtube content creators and stealing their material etc.

I wouldn't call him an incel. He's tricking on broads and got them living in his crib while messing with other rappers. More like a simp.

In other news..

Nah...he def got some incel vibes man :lol:. Some his tweets, TWITCH rants and mysoginy and anger towards women...especially when he gets that Henny up in him, get DARK :lol:. His fan base is a step away from Reddit/4chan too. Similar circles. Some will graduate to those platforms.

Bruh what do you be talking bout :lol:0]

Ak could be a direct ****ing descendant of DJ Kool Herc, **** changes absolutely nothing

You telling me, Rappers choosing to go on Vice for a bag and promo for their career, on their accord, is the same thing as AK combing thru the subtweets of literal chicago youth tryna find clues to XYZ random shooting to mock and report on YT? "So and So gang scored last week!"

Clown post. “Bag and promo” .... on a network that lacks integrity and exploits black people. Damn right it’s a problem. N_ easily bought. Which is fine. So don’t come on here with y’all sob stories about rap. If that’s how y’all want to play it. Vice solicits dudes for that very reason. Because they know they can be BOUGHT. Akademiks is doing the same s**** that all these black gossip youtubers are doing. It’s literally the same ****. They screenshot and narrate the same way he does. But y’all okay with that.

You were dumb enough to sit through them Akademiks videos I bet. You know every detail. You definitely deciphered them videos and took a interest in them. At least that’s how it seems....

He could talk about the madness that goes on down there, but the reality of the situation the majority of his possible audience would not know what the hell a Spanish town or East Kingston vs a West Kingston is. As some have mentioned, he's a profiteer of ****ery, and the audience is larger here for that in the states. I wouldn't put him in the same bucket as Glad and Adam22 though. We got Glad misquoting Farrakhan and talking about the only way he will apologize is if he comes sit down and do an interview with him. Adam22 tuning in on other black Youtube content creators and stealing their material etc.

Exactly. America promotes and THRIVES off this *******y. Now all of a sudden, people seeking “integrity” I’m telling you, people are MADDD confused out here. Millennials and Gen-Z don’t care about integrity. That’s why I laugh at certain takes.

If people cared about integrity, people like 69, and Drake would not be as huge as they are. :lol: :lol: :lol:

He could talk about the madness that goes on down there, but the reality of the situation no one would know what the hell a Spanish town or East Kingston vs a West Kingston is. As some have mentioned, he's a profiteer of ****ery, and the audience is larger here for the states. I wouldn't put him in the same bucket as Glad and Adam22 though. We got Glad misquoting Farrakhan and talking about the only way he will apologize is if he come sit down and do an interview with him. Adam22 tuning in on other black Youtube content creators and stealing their material etc.

Maybe culture vulture ain't the word but he hasn't done any good in this culture. He hasn't added anything worth a damn, he's not a needed media personality.

Kinda happy I dont watch anything Ak related. Never really watched Everyday Struggle.

The closest is back when Freddie Gibbs was roasting him.

He's a cornball but I aint sure he's a culture vulture in the truest sense of the word.

Just cuz you don't really listen to current mainstream/commercial rap and only promote it due to your job and pay attention to drama and beef and sensational rumors to hype **** cuz of your job like TMZ doesn't really mean you a vulture.

Say Cheese is doing what Akademiks & Vlad are doing...but with 10000% more integrity, knowledge and actual relationship building. Zach TV might’ve been on the same trajectory.

Easier to do something when you see the blueprint laid.

Ak started out trolling from his mommas basement never expecting to be a known somebody.

Now people see that lane as a lick and being able to move on to something bigger. That's why all these dudes are doing it now with their face.

Maybe culture vulture ain't the word but he hasn't done any good in this culture. He hasn't added anything worth a damn, he's not a needed media personality.

you might need to drop a nuclear bomb and wipe cats out. Because there are more media personalities who act like Akademiks (I’d say a good 80%) than otherwise. But again, fans and society created this issue

edit:
giphy (31).gif

Last edited:

Ak started out trolling from his mommas basement never expecting to be a known somebody.

Now people see that lane as a lick and being able to move on to something bigger. That's why all these dudes are doing it now with their face.

Yup. Especially with click bait and people having low comprehension and attention spans. People ain’t even watching or analyzing whole videos or written columns. They go straight the comment section

This is true....but Say Cheese been around for a min. Like he was building relationships in Texas and Philly at the same time, AK was doing “war on chiraq”. This 2013 & 2014

Ony difference between him and Say Cheese and the other ****** is that they "looked the part".

I see the same **** from all of those platforms.

basically what I’ve been telling them. Akademiks looks the part too. He’s black.

Vlad and Adam, we clearly know what type of time they on.

Back
Top Bottom