Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Guarantee Trump already forgot who Lil Wayne is, will probably call him Lil Uzi or Lil Baby next time he sees him.

Nah, his gremlin looking *** is unforgettable

Trump probably cussed out his staff for bringing his dusty looking *** in there

Ok now that we done with Ak and the other bozos how about we get this fool up out the paint?

AnthonyFantano2016.png

I know he only does reviews but get this clown outta here speaking on the culture.

I was so confused when people would post that white guys reviews on NT. Why the **** would I give a **** about his opinion on anything? Is he still around? I don’t see his videos on here anymore.
Once I heard his voice I said I cant believe he has a following. Then some of his takes :smh:

wavycrocket wavycrocket might as well be a rap critic.

I was so confused when people would post that white guys reviews on NT. Why the **** would I give a **** about his opinion on anything? Is he still around? I don’t see his videos on here anymore.

This is another thing. A lot of times we inadvertently lend support to people we don’t give a damn about. We all have the liberty to determine what we click play on and what we ignore. If something doesn’t fall in line with your thoughts on what is beneficial or uplifting to the culture, ignore that nonsense.

This is another thing. A lot of times we inadvertently lend support to people we don’t give a damn about. We all have the liberty to determine what we click play on and what we ignore. If something doesn’t fall in line with your thoughts on what is beneficial or uplifting to the culture, ignore that nonsense.

Candace Owens and Tomi Lahren

We made these two popular complaining about them and giving them attention

Ok now that we done with Ak and the other bozos how about we get this fool up out the paint?

AnthonyFantano2016.png

I know he only does reviews but get this clown outta here speaking on the culture.
I mean to be fair, dudes hip hop opinions are pretty trash. Outside of hip hop, I would take his recommendations seriously. Like mariko said dude has put me onto a lot of stuff I would have never listened too.

I like Melon, put me on to a lot of good tunes. DEHH, Fantano, & the honorable mention Shawn Cee are my favourite music reviewers. Don't always agree w/ them but I appreciate their opinions.
Fam made a formula, name yo Youtube after an hipster music magazine. And operate off content. I don't see the problem cuz after awhile you're watching for their personalities

Back
Top Bottom