Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

UGK and Three 6 were the first ones I heard talking about lean.

I do remember Beans mentioning it a few times.

As a kid hearing Three 6 talk about all them drugs, used to blow me away. Like damn, all these fools really doing these crazy *** drugs?

Nobody is denying who was talking about it first, it's about who popularized it to all these young kids.

these *****s wont stop

Whoever Kollison is or whatever....ain’t it :lol:.

They got a Lil something going with City Girlz though. That old Trina/Khia-esque hood sound. Ratchet joints gon Love this. There’s a wide open lane now.

Watching this video kinda makes we want a slick talking ratchet bish :smh: :lol:. Trina in Nan....GOAT. She was talking that ****

lil waynes cup had its own twitter account

syrup for me is directly tied to chopped and screwed music, it was more of a lifestyle when I was around it

it was expensive back then but nowhere near the price it is now, people were robbing like crazy to afford it then

They got a Lil something going with City Girlz though. That old Trina/Khia-esque hood sound. Ratchet joints gon Love this. There’s a wide open lane now.

Watching this video kinda makes we want a slick talking ratchet bish :smh: :lol:. Trina in Nan....GOAT. She was talking that ****

Was wondering when this would get a video :rofl: they 100% sound like 99 Trina/Khia

Lean has always been a thing here. In high school you could pour up a duece for $10-40. I have no idea what that number is today but Wayne is most definitely responsible for really blowing it up. Last I heard a brick was like $800. Probably more now.

All Ready All Ready hit the nail on the head. I always associated lean with chopped and screwed music. I was surprised as hell when Beans came out with Purple Rain. Didn’t know Phily got down like that. Thought it was strictly a Texas thing.

Lean has always been a thing here. In high school you could pour up a duece for $10-40. I have no idea what that number is today but Wayne is most definitely responsible for really blowing it up. Last I heard a brick was like $800. Probably more now.

All Ready All Ready hit the nail on the head. I always associated lean with chopped and screwed music. I was surprised as hell when Beans came out with Purple Rain. Didn’t know Phily got down like that. Thought it was strictly a Texas thing.
How much lean is poring up a deuce? My homies used to put lean on their blunts in like 2007.

How much lean is poring up a deuce? My homies used to put lean on their blunts in like 2007.

2 ounces. We were kids watching the older homies pour up. Looking back now, they were probably sipping some fake ****. This was back in 00-04 when it was still a regional thing. Crazy how much it’s taken off.

Loved Trina since No Naan. :pimp:

These girls are what Iggy Izelia want to be.

I tried lean once (I was straight edge back then), I was good off that

I took up drinking heavily for a minute to deal with some personal stuff, I’m clean now tho. Occasionally drink, not out of hand tho

Straight edge :lol:

Bout to play some minor threat right now :lol:

wavycrocket wavycrocket outchea in these Norfolk streets :pimp:

————————
I never sipped...

But that bun b and beans track classic to me! Beans used to have it all man.

Man...we used be to be in them apartments in ingleside. Reckless :smh: :lol:.

Went to Norfolk State homecoming in October. I was surprised man. That **** rivaled AUC homecoming. So many baddies owee. Alumni was showing out. Rogers Brown all black party too litty :pimp:.

All Ready All Ready I was surprised as hell when Beans came out with Purple Rain. Didn’t know Phily got down like that. Thought it was strictly a Texas thing.

Philly ***** be on some other **** :lol:. They be sippin heavy. First ***** I ever seen that were into Perkies. Hell, Meek was rappin about it in “Bag Of Money” in 2011. “When I’m on a Pill, and I pop that perk”.

Perks crazy in my city. Zombies man. Watching young **** turn to junkies in front of my eyes. Scratching, talking slow, dazed. **** crazy outchea :smh:

Back
Top Bottom