Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Kidney and liver failure at 27? Yikes. These dudes gotta put the lean and pills down.

Dude above said “I’m glad I couldn’t afford to get into it” :lol: like if he had the money he’d be an addict for sure. That’s sad fam.
Hip hop has made lean too cool smh. Got young impressionable sipping lean because their fav rapper does it.

Legit feels like you fall asleep twice when you knod off.

Opiods are insanely addictive just off the strength of how much they make you not care or feel. Far more potent than alcohol or smoke. That's why rappers making them cool has been so disturbing to me.

Dude above said “I’m glad I couldn’t afford to get into it” :lol: like if he had the money he’d be an addict for sure. That’s sad fam.

the few times i tried it it was good as hell, made me feel good as hell and if i had the money i def woulda indulged more. no shame...it def dont got nothing to do with trying to follow around no rapper tho...****** just like getting ****** up and feeling right

but like i said im glad my budget kept me to liqour and weed which i really do neither of anymore like that

i remember I told my cousin over 10 years ago that when you get tested lean shows up as heroin and he argued me to the death

boys will full blown try to fight you if you try to get em off lean

the few times i tried it it was good as hell, made me feel good as hell and if i had the money i def woulda indulged more. no shame

There were a few months where I drank it a couple of times a week back in '13 or '14 and the reason was really this simple :lol: :smh:

One time for Fredo.

Use to sip lean back in 08/09.

done it a couple times myself

still real big down in TX sadly

really really overrated drug IMO

couple hours of euphoria then you're constipated for days, itching like crazy and cognitively slow

****** really just into the optics of it

all the dudes that chronically do it get that lean gut too

Last edited:
I tried lean once (I was straight edge back then), I was good off that

I took up drinking heavily for a minute to deal with some personal stuff, I’m clean now tho. Occasionally drink, not out of hand tho

the few times i tried it it was good as hell, made me feel good as hell and if i had the money i def woulda indulged more. no shame...it def dont got nothing to do with trying to follow around no rapper tho...*****s just like getting ****ed up and feeling right

but like i said im glad my budget kept me to liqour and weed which i really do neither of anymore like that

But...how were you introduced to the drug? If it wasn't attached to a culture you weren't indoctrinated into...would you have "tried" it?

There are subcultures that are into mescaline. I bet somebody pull that out around you and your homies...ya'll ain't gonna wanna **** with it...because it's not tied to anything you're familiar with.

Much like anyone on here that's 30 and over can tell you what the "hip-hop" mindset used to be towards pills. That was considered "white boy ****". Somewhere around the mid 2000s that changed...and now it's a part of the culture...thus now it's common to hear Daeshwan popping the same pills that ****** thought Eminem was weird for talking about in 99.

Back
Top Bottom