Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I only repped this because of SOBxRBEjust needed to clarify.

:lol: but that **** was epic. I remember Draymond coming out to that....and was like, hold up...what is THAT. A mfing slapper.

The Bay is unique as hell. Never been. Gotta get out there sometime. And see THREEZUS play :pimp:

MajinZuub MajinZuub what's Larry June backstory

Dont know too much but never heard anything bad about him. He went to Bethel out here then went back to SF. I get why people can’t get into his music but his vibe kind of embodies how everyone moves out here outside of the street ****.

Yukmouth is by far the coolest rapper I’ve met from here and he’s randomly a family friend :lol:. He’s a legit hip hop historian. Knew about Poor Righteous Teachers and ****, rapped PSA word for word when they played it in the club :lol:
Forst time I met him he ordered 2 bottles of champagne and popped and poured them out on the floor immediately :lol:

Last edited:
Brandon!

694F134E-55A2-483E-9B6D-DD6BF3F0C4BA.gif
C1035266-93C7-49C1-9DA5-794F9B791FAF.gif

Dawg you know people BEEN calling vlad's funny style behavior. It ain't just one or things. Yeah these rappers deserve blame for self snitching and desperate for attention and the man who has built his platform off f'ery and nonsense deserves blame and should be called out also. Especially when he lies for clicks and can't accept accountability.

Them same ****s BEEN sold out rap/hip hop to them people.... so I ain’t got no sympathy. N_ gave Adam and Vlad and them types to many passes. IDC about nothing you talking about. Again, over the past year look how hip hop/NYC embraced a dude like 69.... like c’mon man. They sold it out. They paraded themselves around for that bozo. All these cats deserve what they got coming their way.

:lol: but that **** was epic. I remember Draymond coming out to that....and was like, hold up...what is THAT. A mfing slapper.

The Bay is unique as hell. Never been. Gotta get out there sometime. And see THREEZUS play :pimp:

You’d LOVE The Town. Those Games in Oracle were special.
As a Laker fan I went I as many We Believe and Prime Splash Bros-KD era games as I can. Seeing Bron vs Kd and Steph was on some other ****.
Every time I’ve seen Bron he’s noticeably on another as an athlete and as someone that’s seen Kobe in his prime Bron is just different to watch athletically.

Back
Top Bottom