Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

watch ya mouth b...slander about mess won't be tolerated here

1607533980813.jpeg

**** Mess. Diggs already pledged to snatch his chain and give it to Mozzy :lol:

We going to talk about how some of LA’s biggest newer rappers...blew up off Bay Area rips :nerd:

YG, Tyga etc.

Gotta say, the Bay Area natural influence on black music (and culture in general) gets understated/overlooked. Influential place.

Movement out here got fumbled bad. **** still kills me how LA dudes are eating off the Bay ****

We going to talk about how some of LA’s biggest newer rappers...blew up off Bay Area rips :nerd:

YG, Tyga etc.

Gotta say, the Bay Area natural influence on black music (and culture in general) gets understated/overlooked. Influential place.

Talk that ****

Movement out here got fumbled bad. **** still kills me how LA dudes are eating off the Bay ****

LA was really dead in the water, outside of Game then Kendrick...Hyphy hit....Bay dropped the ball. LA picked it up, and re-rocked it....and took off :lol:

At the same time...Zaytoven going crazy in Atlanta.

I thought Neph the pharaoh was going to be a superstar.

He felt played, and snuck Based God. Ended up feeling that pressure, breaking down and apologizing tho :lol:

Forgot Lil B got banked by A Boogie, PNB Rock and them a couple years ago. He came out with scratches, performed right then and there and they apologized too lol.

LA messes up when it totally abandoned that G-Funk, sound. That parliament/soul music influence.

but cats like G Perico, Jay Worthy and others got the groove returning

He felt played, and snuck Based God. Ended up feeling that pressure, breaking down and apologizing tho :lol:

Forgot Lil B got banked by A Boogie, PNB Rock and them a couple years ago. He came out with scratches, performed right then and there and they apologized too lol.

All them dudes suckas for doing Lil B like that. You don’t earn no stripes doing that bozo ****. Snuck that man on the sly, smh

LA was really dead in the water, outside of Game then Kendrick...Hyphy hit....Bay dropped the ball. LA picked it up, and re-rocked it....and took off :lol:

At the same time...Zaytoven going crazy in Atlanta.

I thought Neph the pharaoh was going to be a superstar.

Big Tymin was HUGE out here, we really thought he had next. Same with SOB x RBE, then the legal **** happened.

Gotta say it's dope seeing all the bay **** posted and it isn't just 40 and Short, as much as I love them.

Kilo Curt is low key how people see J Prince of the Bay even though hes a goofy dude sometimes :lol: He never puts himself on camera like that ever though. He deaded the Boogie and Basedgod ****.

Dawg you know people BEEN calling vlad's funny style behavior. It ain't just one or things. Yeah these rappers deserve blame for self snitching and desperate for attention and the man who has built his platform off f'ery and nonsense deserves blame and should be called out also. Especially when he lies for clicks and can't accept accountability.

Rah Digga: “Feel like I’m ready for a new album, just putting the finishing touches on it”

Vlad: “So the murder that happened, Busta was there right?”

Yukmouth is by far the coolest rapper I’ve met from here and he’s randomly a family friend :lol:. He’s a legit hip hop historian. Knew about Poor Righteous Teachers and ****, rapped PSA word for word when they played it in the club :lol:
Forst time I met him he ordered 2 bottles of champagne and pooped and poured them out on the floor immediately :lol:

That’s crazy lol

Spice 1 is a friend of my fam, met Yuk and Spice when I was hella young bro was funny as hell :lol:

Back
Top Bottom