Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Name some of your favorite rap lines and quotables

Jay z It's alright : I need a *** in my life to blow on my dice . Everything left out , you can blame it on the brain not the heart . My boy died, and all I did was inherit his stress

Mozzy raps like he was king of the block before rap
I think it's the thing he catches the most flack for in his hometown.

However, Mozzy raps really well. I was catching up on the thread and it was cool to see so many of his vids posted. Nip put me into Mozzy and his legacy is kinda living through him and Roddy musically right now.

However, Mozzy raps really well. I was catching up on the thread and it was cool to see so many of his vids posted. Nip put me into Mozzy and his legacy is kinda living through him and Roddy musically right now.
His music is aiight personally I'm not a fan but he's a good feature artist's

First time i heard him was here (and then the track with jim jones)

I said woah, whos that and i had to do my homework and catch up. Gangland Landlord is a ****in classic...or blassic as hed say

Btw youngins need to take in Gibbs verse on how to move not just in LA, but anywhere that isnt homecourt.

First time i heard him was here (and then the track with jim jones)

I said woah, whos that and i had to do my homework and catch up. Gangland Landlord is a ****in classic...or blassic as hed say

Btw youngins need to take in Gibbs verse on how to move not just in LA, but anywhere that isnt homecourt.

First time I heard him was on this in 2016

Then 1 Up Top Ahk dropped and became a big fan. That introspective conscious gangster rap.

Back
Top Bottom