Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I seen that **** too many times. Shorty invites her guy friends out to the birthday brunch or the night spot and son eye balling every ***** as they approach :rofl:

Had a homeboy that was piping the birthday girl and she was ruthless enough to invite my guy to the brunch. My g asked me to slide just in case **** popped off. :lol:

I seen that **** too many times. Shorty invites her guy friends out to the birthday brunch or the night spot and son eye balling every ***** as they approach :rofl:

Had a homeboy that was piping the birthday girl and she was ruthless enough to invite my guy to the brunch. My g asked me to slide just in case **** popped off. :lol:
Saying you pulled up with the gat in your timbs, word to Hahahaha Hahahaha

*****es bold. I been to a few *****es I ****** bday shindig and the new bf is there. Crazy thing is when u dating or meeting new *****es, you’ll never know the real. So many *****es gave their male friends some ***** before.

This is a fact.

Man look..... the lil ju ju on the beat kid gotta get a bullet in his head. That dude ain’t right, that **** he putting on his Twitter, he’s gonna kill somebody soon, he ain’t ordinary. Look at your own discretion in warning y’all now. Big pause energy.

Ya’ll n_’ll spend with anyone BUT jay-z. First Tidal, now ya’ll disgruntle about the tree. Bruh can’t win with y’all:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl:
Tree is tree my boy. I told y’all they dressing that s*** up every which a way. N_ going to local print shops and getting them baggies printed putting anything in them.

calling it something and selling ya’ll different:lol: :lol: :lol:
oBaMA rUntZ. :rofl:

Man look..... the lil ju ju on the beat kid gotta get a bullet in his head. That dude ain’t right, that **** he putting on his Twitter, he’s gonna kill somebody soon, he ain’t ordinary. Look at your own discretion in warning y’all now. Big pause energy.
The ***** that had his bussy out a while back?

oBaMA rUntZ. :rofl:

The ***** that had his bussy out a while back?
Worse than that but it’s gotta be some type of correlation wit these dancing ****** and ayo. Son on Twitter blowing his own kid in his mouth and nutting on rice then eating it.

nah I rocked chucks with the peacoat. Let mf’s know I’m cordial but it could go there.

my timbs sturdy little guy. Black and wheats. Don’t ever play yourself like that :smokin :lol:

Yo what kinda pea coat? I want to grab one, I haven’t had one in years but the few I looked at, the fit looked off.

Back
Top Bottom