Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

DB6ED100-88C8-4684-BC38-14486A19DDCB.png

Clear setup

He should've backed his grip out way faster :smh:

Seemed like wrong place at the wrong time. Saw his opp at the neighborhood bodega.

Sad thing is if he just took the smack it looks like they would have left him alone and weren't going to jump him.

and him not having one in the chamber was a mistake.

Seemed like wrong place at the wrong time. Saw his opp at the neighborhood bodega.

Sad thing is if he just took the smack it looks like they would have left him alone and weren't going to jump him.

and him not having one in the chamber was a mistake.
Looks like "I just sent him to the store he got on a yellow Biggie" to me

Dude walks out the store when he sees him walking in ensues **** talking then his man to the right fires off on him when he sees him reach

That ***** got a few bodies with that type of precision

My god :smh:

****ing Bronx man

This was setup. Notice how the shooter was eyeing up the cat in the biggie the moment he touched down in front of the store? Then when the cat exiting the store slapped him and he saw that hombre in the biggie was shuffling up for his grip, he looked at his mans to see why he's taking so long to boom the cat in the biggie.

Watch the beginning of the video closely when dude reached his hand in his pocket. He was grabbing hold of the grip. Probably around the time he put eyes on yellow jacket. That and the fact that he was masked up makes me think that was absolutely a set up. Head shot from what it looks like. **** can go left in the blink of an eye, man. :smh:

Watch the beginning of the video closely when dude reached his hand in his pocket. He was grabbing hold of the grip. Probably around the time he put eyes on yellow jacket. That and the fact that he was masked up makes me think that was absolutely a set up. Head shot from what it looks like. **** can go left in the blink of an eye, man. :smh:

Look at the accuracy and how casual the shooter was, he do that.

Back
Top Bottom