Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I don't think it makes Quando look a way reaching out. He should, his circle is hot after that Von situation. Big U is right though, you shoulda been tapped in with him. Its sad/funny that a lot of people got introduced to "checking in" from 69. He made some of ya'll see it as a weakness. For him checking did mean something different because he was running his mouth and _'s wanted to see him about it. For somebody else that's not on no clown ****, that just wanna make sure them and their people are safe and got the right people around them. You go into another city, you don't know the street politics and who's who it's smart to build relationships.

I don't think it makes Quando look a way reaching out. He should, his circle is hot after that Von situation. Big U is right though, you shoulda been tapped in with him. Its sad/funny that a lot of people got introduced to "checking in" from 69. He made some of ya'll see it as a weakness. For him checking did mean something different because he was running his mouth and _'s wanted to see him about it. For somebody else that's not on no clown ****, that just wanna make sure them and their people are safe and got the right people around them. You go into another city, you don't know the street politics and who's who it's smart to build relationships.

Checking in for 69 is completely different then a guy like Rondo. 69 clearly was a phony and being extorted. It was clear as day and eventually revealed to be true.

Quando gangties are far more believable. These young cats barely respect elders, they don’t know about certain codes or disciplines. Telling them to “check in” is seen as an insult. Judging by how Quando said he’d never seek protection

Funny to me that quando would take any heat for getting beat up. Meanwhile Von in a casket. Whole situation stupid but you can’t be putting your hands on anybody out here without being ready for whatever consequences. Dudes still stuck on shooting a fair one, the rules of engagement different. You’d be advised to move like anybody you come in contact with is strapped.

Same N_ that said he wouldn't snitch if his neighbor was a serial killer lol.

:rofl:

Crazy women pulling up on you, is a different type of stress and problems you don’t wanna have lmao.

SECURITY!

16585203-A045-48C1-BFE5-1FE539A50568.jpeg

Funny to me that quando would take any heat for getting beat up. Meanwhile Von in a casket. Whole situation stupid but you can’t be putting your hands on anybody out here without being ready for whatever consequences. Dudes still stuck on shooting a fair one, the rules of engagement different. You’d be advised to move like anybody you come in contact with is strapped.
Idk it’s not complicated his guy made a choice and the result got his life and career In jeopardy and hasn’t done enough music wise to weather this better

Back
Top Bottom