Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I’ll just leave this here.

1615515701545.png

Last edited:
Someone gotta teach Maino about pronouns asap :lol:

I know it ain't politically correct to say. But man Maino was right... :lol:

Dude sitting here dancing around admitting he is homosexual/bisexual in one sentence, trying to get dude to call them women in the next sentence and then in the next sentence talking about he likes "Men dressed up as women" :lol:

To each his own but don't try to change the rest of our definition of **** wit that new willy nilly off brand **** you doing :lol:

Sorta Kinda GIFs | Tenor

Stand Tall and Proud, Freaky Man!

Last edited:
I know it ain't politically correct to say. But man Maino was right... :lol:

Dude sitting here dancing around admitting he is homosexual/bisexual in one sentence, trying to get dude to call them women in the next sentence and then in the next sentence talking about he likes "Men dressed up as women" :lol:

To each his own but don't try to change the rest of our definition of **** wit that new willy nilly off brand **** you doing :lol:

Sorta Kinda GIFs | Tenor

Stand Tall and Proud, Freaky Man!

:lol: Nah I’m with you. Maino was keeping it a bean. But you know that type of realness comes with a cost these days. They quick to call people “intolerant” and have someone’s comments and dm’s in shambles when you get to asking questions. What’s wild is this stuff is still fairly new in terms of the acceptance we’ve seen given to people in the LGBTQ+ community, but any time you ask questions, you’re _____phobic.

I’m looking at that exchange and Cee was wild with the unnecessary amounts of touching and the “Maino you know what’s up” comment. Dude was reaching for a moment. Glad Maino didn’t od because you know homie was thinking “yo if this ***** don’t stop touching me...”

Last edited:
I wonder if Biggie knew about Cee.
I feel like there's always signs.
I'm really surprised Maino let Cee touch him like that. Y'all peep that?

I’m looking at that exchange and Cee was wild with the unnecessary amounts of touching and the “Maino you know what’s up” comment. Dude was reaching for a moment. Glad Maino didn’t od because you know homie was thinking “yo if this ***** don’t stop touching me...”

Edit- you beat me to it. I noticed it too.
Like bro.. you not my mans. Stop touching me.
Wild excessive for no reason.

BMF treated Tip like a king

It didn’t take long for friendships amongst the celebrity community to develop with the Family. T.I. had been locked up and finally released to home confinement

so as a good gesture BMF took 20 strippers to his house and paid them each 1K to hang out with Tip, so he could enjoy his release from the Feds after doing a short bid for his Federal gun case.

BMF politely pulled up on Tip gave him hugs & respect and told him “The girls are paid for, enjoy yourself”, as the crew had to go back to work leaving Tip in heaven with all of the lovely ladies that had been hand chosen for the welcome home celebration at his mansion.

This was the BMF’s way of doing things very big and unmatched.

Back
Top Bottom