Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Thought King’s Disease was nice, especially with NASIR being just ok, but feel like Gibbs should’ve taken that. Not mad though, cause he probably should’ve won in the 90s or 2001.

Seen DJ Drama earlier. Basically told him “appreciate Willie The Kid
3FB81521-3D2A-401F-8DD1-6DA07745620A.png
“ and he said “
E72A071F-E012-403E-AE22-C41A789C8610.png
55413EAD-AB4F-4FC1-8693-D5CEA6E0844B.png
766AEAEC-4963-4BAC-8A04-20EC3DAF0F9A.png

that record of the Year was a joke. None of those were better records than Say So. Then Billie getting up acting like Macklemore when he won over Kendrick :smh:

I guess that’s why they work together so much. The chemistry is off the charts, they both probably already know what the other gonna say before they step in the studio.

I find it weird and funny yall even giving the Grammys this much attention this time around. Is it just cuz they finally got the nominees right this time around?

Normally Gibbs and Royce wouldn't have even been nominated. Eminem and Megan probably would've.

I enjoyed that Electronica album -

Nas’ album was the least out the list for me.
So you enjoyed the D Smoke album more?

:lol:

Yall ****** hilarious.

Last edited:
If I could thank this man I would. Homie really for the better man. ***** almost got me about to cry n' **** thinking about it... Edibles & cheap wine got my guard my down. Sandra will never see this :lol: hahaha. Anyway, R.i.P. Nip, man. If that heaven **** exist I hope you're chillin in it at this very damn moment and many more. Thank you times a thousand.

Marshal has yet to say something slick about Gucci. Won't even "coochie" on records. He really be picking and choosing who he'll :lol:

tenor (48).gif

Gucci done got at Hov, Em, Tip, Jeezy etc on wax....and came out on Top.

Im glad people starting to realize, he “the one” :pimp:

This ***** really did a song with Mariah Carey :pimp: :lol:

Meg being the female DaBaby is hella accurate. Never even though about that until homie said it.
I’ve been saying this for awhile and feel like they should’ve already dropped a joint project together. Meg’s freestyles are far better than her studio music, and that lets me know she’s just being advised to make what she makes on record. DaBaby though is exactly what he is. This is the same type of music he’d be making if he didn’t have a deal.

People playing equally as trash s**** as Eminem with they chics nowadays. Terrible music. The era that birthed 69 doesn’t play Eminem :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom