Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Looks like his run ain’t over after all
1615837597625.jpeg
The fact Lemon Pepper Freestyle with pure bars and no hook beat a Bruno Mars album single drop is insanity.

In this streaming era where **** is easily manipulated I would take it with a grain of salt

Drake major major....but numbers like these are flat out funny. The drop should be precipitous on billboard. Cuz while people rock with it, they ain’t listening to it like that. He is and got the machine behind him. Too big to fail at this point.

Drake major major....but numbers like these are flat out funny. The drop should be precipitous on billboard. Cuz while people rock with it, they ain’t listening to it like that. He is and got the machine behind him. Too big to fail at this point.

100%. These tracks may have the type of steep drop that some of Nicki’s recent songs have had. I remember some of her post-Shether stuff being in the top 10 and within 2 weeks nosediving in the 100s :lol:

Amazon playing some BRS Kash songs, and some of these beats are actually nice
394CFBD9-3B5D-43B3-86B0-5937CE9C09B9.jpeg

I thought Gibbs was finna be in here dancing :lol:

She gon run w/ Normani’s early 00’s Nostalgia vibe huh :lol:

Man, the “20-30 year rule” in entertainment is the one constant. Every f’n time :lol:

👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾

20 year rule. We’re at that point in time. Even late 90s/early 00s nostalgia is creeping in. See, “Normani”. The next big pop star of our time, who runs with this heavily.

I saw a meme somewhere that said, Toy Story, Lion King and Men In Black are in the movie theaters...is this 1995 :lol:.

The BRS Kash dude did a BC interview yesterday. Seems like a good dude from the story he told. Probably give his mixtape a spin. Throat Baby is a classic song. Owe dude a stream off that alone. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom