Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Two things!

First, did I miss the talk about Kodak implying he inspired Hov hair? :rofl: :rofl:

Second, I’m out here in Puerto Rico this week. Just wanted to remind my black kings to go travel and get away from the trauma for a little if you can. I know every single one of ya could use some time to decompress. ahat ahat and @Lakers both of ya as close to ****** in my mind so take a trip too. :lol:

Been trying to get ahat ahat to meet me in Morocco - next year!

I’ll be in Colombia next week!

1616103865679.png

@$tacy this ***** Cherokee WILDIN

Could have saved Deshaun Watson his reputation

Amazing how when it comes to rappers & their worth we need asset checks & tax returns, let it be anyone else the word is good :lol:

****** did a whole story in less than 24hrs, black man being celebrated for his success & Vision.... Forbes

giphy.gif

Because the qoon is insulting peoples intelligence like Donald Trump

Did you see the Robert Smith mention?

Because the qoon is insulting peoples intelligence like Donald Trump

Did you see the Robert Smith mention?

The Boogie man is gone LET IT GO, thankfully we have the progressive intelligent elder "uncle joe" looking out for our liberties :lol:

Secondly that first article was a write up that that company decided to do, had nothing to do with Kanye

Lastly, Billboard did the same **** lasy year with the whole Kanye West isn't a billionaire to turn around a few months later and say yea he based off projections he could be worth another 3-4 billion but as of now HE ONLY HAS 1.8 Billion :lol:

The Boogie man is gone LET IT GO, thankfully we have the progressive intelligent elder "uncle joe" looking out for our liberties :lol:

Secondly that first article was a write up that that company decided to do, had nothing to do with Kanye

Lastly, Billboard did the same **** lasy year with the whole Kanye West isn't a billionaire to turn around a few months later and say yea he based off projections he could be worth another 3-4 billion but as of now HE ONLY HAS 1.8 Billion :lol:
It's crazy how y'all worth a billy and some change tho.

Oddly enough there's ****** in this very thread who HATE kanye but have probably attributed more to his wealth than i have :lol:...

****** is still fuming over the MAGA cap like he slapped their mom
I mean you do deserve a nice chunk of that as his publicist and all.

You do damn good job

"Ty the publicist that other ****** fear"

I like that.

Oddly enough there's ****** in this very thread who HATE kanye but have probably attributed more to his wealth than i have :lol:...

****** is still fuming over the MAGA cap like he slapped their mom

and slavery was a choice and Harriet Tubman didn't free slaves

but he has money though...that goes to black people of course :rolleyes

and slavery was a choice and Harriet Tubman didn't free slaves

but he has money though...that goes to black people of course :rolleyes

Let's take Kanye out of this and just focus on black celebs with money.....

do the artist, producers, camera men, stylist, promoters, photographers, crew members etc etc they do business with not count as black people?? You run a record label you sign artist, share your resources and allow them to grow..... they go on and do the same thing for others ..... is that not a bunch of jobs and money in the black community?

I hear this critique about rich black people all the time, but looking at the rap industry specifically there is a lot of money & opportunity being distributed amongst the community.

When Kanye Makes that Move at Yeezy it makes it easier for other black designers to get in these positions, soak up game & reciprocate it again.

Same thing with Rihanna & her makeup/lingerie

Same with Jay/Tim/Swizz/Dre having input in these tech companies... Information is retained, connections are made & it makes it easier for the next generation.

It seems like if ****** aint moving like Marcus Garvey, suddenly your not in support of the black community.

Back
Top Bottom