Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Let's take Kanye out of this and just focus on black celebs with money.....

do the artist, producers, camera men, stylist, promoters, photographers, crew members etc etc they do business with not count as black people?? You run a record label you sign artist, share your resources and allow them to grow..... they go on and do the same thing for others ..... is that not a bunch of jobs and money in the black community?

I hear this critique about rich black people all the time, but looking at the rap industry specifically there is a lot of money & opportunity being distributed amongst the community.

When Kanye Makes that Move at Yeezy it makes it easier for other black designers to get in these positions, soak up game & reciprocate it again.

Same thing with Rihanna & her makeup/lingerie

Same with Jay/Tim/Swizz/Dre having input in these tech companies... Information is retained, connections are made & it makes it easier for the next generation.

It seems like if ****** aint moving like Marcus Garvey, suddenly your not in support of the black community.

Kanye is a qoon who is about Kanye

This is like saying Jason Whitlock helps black writers and Larry Elder helps black people get on TV

Kanye has used his money and "power" to qoon.

You can be a positive, neutral or a negative. Qoonye is a negative. I can say Puff has a school. Jay has invested and promoted black businesses.

Kanye is a qoon who is about Kanye

This is like saying Jason Whitlock helps black writers and Larry Elder helps black people get on TV

Kanye has used his money and "power" to qoon.

You can be a positive, neutral or a negative. Qoonye is a negative. I can say Puff has a school. Jay has invested and promoted black businesses.

The logic behind this is hilarious, completely false but you got it king :lol:

Amazing how when it comes to rappers & their worth we need asset checks & tax returns, let it be anyone else the word is good :lol:

****** did a whole story in less than 24hrs, black man being celebrated for his success & Vision.... Forbes

giphy.gif

I get what you saying if your point is even though Kanye is a koon it's bigger than him.

I get what you saying if your point is even though Kanye is a koon it's bigger than him.

yup. He started assimilating muchhhhhh further once he started raccooning and joining that family. Man was begging Zuckerberg and Fashion houses 5-8 years ago. Once he got deep into it, his bag definitely got larger.

Had Ye probably stayed true to his old self, he’d still be wealthy but not as wealthy as he is now. This was all by design.

And with his Divorce, even if he sold his assets? He’d be paying probably half of it to Kim K.... it’s clear as day what happened.

Also If Kanye is a **** then i would LOVE to know what the majority of these ****** in the rap game are. What is Jay, what is Puff, Ehat is baby, What is Dre, what is P etc etc... I've heard **** associated with all of their names as well

Only culture where a ***** telling you to be your true self, have your own opinion & focus on your own vision gets called a **** by ****** who tell the youth to pop opioids, shoot ****** & do whatever for money.

Same ****** who will put a bullet in a promoter for shortin em 2k, will be in at Christmas party with a mouth full of golds smiling with the jewish man who robbed em for millions :lol:

Hiphop culture is a funny one

Last edited:
You don’t find a black man with a massive platform spreading cancerous messages (under the guise of “getting closer to the man”) about black folks dangerous?
DD803143-3B5A-43D9-9C80-A604975C488A.gif

What are these "Cancerous messages" :lol: , his opinion on a historical figure? Did kanye's comments change anyone's mind on Slavery? Did him wearing a maga cap send hundreds of thousands of the youth voting for trump??

This was the ***** that hiphop had to cancel?? ****** who play records about murder, drug use, women abuse, and slavery to material items heard his comments and decided doubting Harriet Tubman was gonna be the line too dangerous for the youth :lol:

***** never even VOTED for Trump, and records show he donated to Dems over the years... All the man did was say i got love for everybody

Is that any more illogical than this

Maga supporters ain't the only ones with mental illness :lol: , Imagine hating a man you have had no interaction with so much that you are attacking wax figures

What are these "Cancerous messages" :lol: , his opinion on a historical figure? Did kanye's comments change anyone's mind on Slavery? Did him wearing a maga cap send hundreds of thousands of the youth voting for trump??

This was the ***** that hiphop had to cancel?? ****** who play records about murder, drug use, women abuse, and slavery to material items heard his comments and decided doubting Harriet Tubman was gonna be the line too dangerous for the youth :lol:

***** never even VOTED for Trump, and records show he donated to Dems over the years... All the man did was say i got love for everybody

Maga supporters ain't the only ones with mental illness :lol: , Imagine hating a man you have had no interaction with so much that you are attacking wax figures

2 things can be true. Ye was wylin w/ la fu fu **** ****, and b/c of that certain people were trying to and did use him to prop up their cancerous platforms. This is easy to do to someone that boast about not reading.

Vaguely read this cause most of your posts relating to this are just fence riding devil’s advocate Juelzing

Back
Top Bottom