Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

It was a positive reference to Jack? Help me understand, Rob Markman

It had absolutely nothing to do with Jack

It was saying we should build and promote our own platforms, something many people have been saying. How is it black twitter when it's doing nothing for us. It's like calling something a black restaurant, just because black people are the clientele. We aren't the ones profiting.

That's why I called you out, he's been promoting black businesses, not just his. He's done it on record and financially. To build black wealth.

And a businessman doesn't stop at one thing. They use that money to start another business. And he prophesied the board ****.

Like I said before, stop letting dumb *** Twitter memes educate you.

Doing the Dame Dash champagne dance around the fact that there was no reason for him to make the black Twitter line knowing you’re in negotiations wit dude :lol:

What does whether or not I have a Tidal subscription have to do with him allowing the NFL to use him :lol:

I think you don't understand the line at all. He's simply stating that we as black people have taken brands owned by others and propped them up as if they are ours while truly never owning anything. We love to rep other people's **** instead of creating our own. If anything, Dorsey should be the most upset. What Jay is saying is cutting into his food, but instead, he's wanted to do business with Jay. If you're upset that Jay is selling Tidal to someone white, well unfortunately he doesn't have many other options. There are not too many of us up there. And the ones who are just were interested in purchasing it.

He's simply stating that we as black people have taken brands owned by others and propped them up as if they are ours while truly never owning anything. We love to rep other people's **** instead of creating our own.

If anything, Dorsey should be the most upset. What Jay is saying is cutting into his food, but instead, he's wanted to do business with Jay.

bro y’all ****** are amazing :lol:

Everything you said before if anything contradicts everything you said after “creating our own”

how you gonna say “y’all making this ***** rich via black Twitter” and then be in bed with him the whole time :lol: what was the point of even mentioning him the same way there was no point of bringing up kaep

Just do the deal without the posturing via the line and announce when you and Square dropping the “Blackbird” app :lol:

Hov is appreciated for sure but at the same time ****** got eyes and ears man :lol:

Back
Top Bottom