Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

“Y’all made Black Twitter popping and instead of getting equity in it Jack is the one who is benefitting. But it’s okay because I’m gonna sell him Tidal and get on the Square Board of Directors once again Hov will do that so you don’t have to go thru that”

:lol: Again the same way actionable items and dissing Kaep’s stand has only resulted in halftime performances and charity work that could have been done without saying anything about Kaep or allowing Goodell to use your facecard to make NFL “okay” wit black folk again (people were saying they no longer watch like that before that Hov Gooddell ****).

I love Hov too man but damn. He can’t do no wrong to y’all :lol:

Bruh you honestly believe Jay stopped some huge boycott of the NFL? Most of the _'s who "boycotted" was never fans of football anyway. Relatively it's very few people that was real football fans that stopped watching.

White people run this country so you are going to at very least have some type of business relationship. You can still do business deals and maintain your integrity. Kanye (we not gonna keep deflecting from him) we've seen him over and over worship these white men in power. Blatantly kissing ***. That's the difference.

Having a business relationship with somebody does not mean are/have to be friends. The **** Kanye does is some other desperate, begging and pleading for approval type ****.

Hov is a businessman who has also helped members of his community get rich throughout the years. Cats want his business ventures to turn into charities and those same individuals probably wouldn't donate to it either. Damn if you don't Damn if you do. Cats who are upset with the sale of tidal probably didn't have a subscription to the service, but are up in arms about it.

Doing the Dame Dash champagne dance around the fact that there was no reason for him to make the black Twitter line knowing you’re in negotiations wit dude :lol:

What does whether or not I have a Tidal subscription have to do with him allowing the NFL to use him :lol:

Last edited:
Man if that’s what C3 is then I’m in. No more crooning, Travis impressions. Go back and lock in with zay and metro like old times. Need thes vibes back

Oh we getting some Quavo-Travis impressions.

“Y’all made Black Twitter popping and instead of getting equity in it Jack is the one who is benefitting. But it’s okay because I’m gonna sell him Tidal and get on the Square Board of Directors once again Hov will do that so you don’t have to go thru that”

:lol: Again the same way actionable items and dissing Kaep’s stand has only resulted in halftime performances and charity work that could have been done without saying anything about Kaep or allowing Goodell to use your facecard to make NFL “okay” wit black folk again (people were saying they no longer watch like that before that Hov Gooddell ****).

I love Hov too man but damn. He can’t do no wrong to y’all :lol:

You either don't understand lyrics or are playing naive to support your point

Back
Top Bottom