Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

He's fumbled his entire career along with Def Jam the past 5+ years. He should be thought of more highly considering how large he was.

I wonder where his career is headed after this. Does dude still care about music?

The legend of Gucci grew even larger with a that.

Some n****s would’ve called Gucci and Jeezy foolish/immature if they resorted to violence. Some n****s still not rolling with the idea that you can never peace it up with the opps.

Damned if you do damned if you don’t. None of it matters if those two are at peace with their decision.

Last edited:
Some n****s would’ve called Gucci and Jeezy foolish/immature if they resorted to violence. Some n****s not rolling with the idea that can never peace it up with the opps.

Damn if you do damn if you don’t. None of it matters if those two are at peace with their decision.
This. It ain't me in the situation so I don't care. People have more opinions on people's business these days than they do on their own lives.

He's fumbled his entire career along with Def Jam the past 5+ years. He should be thought of more highly considering how large he was.

I wonder where his career is headed after this. Does dude still care about music?

The legend of Gucci grew even larger with a that.

Some n****s would’ve called Gucci and Jeezy foolish/immature if they resorted to violence. Some n****s still not rolling with the idea that can never peace it up with the opps.

Damned if you do damned if you don’t. None of it matters if those two are at peace with their decision.

They could have done what many other people do who have problems, just exist your wold and I exist in mine. And not do the Versus.

This isn't we're beefing because I'm dating your ex situation.

and if I were Gucci, I would be perfectly fine with the decision, since he's not the one who came out looking like the fool.

FD243D7E-9AD1-4A91-81F1-4C3137E43304.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom