Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

:lol:

basically a relationship meme page that *****es be reposting that’s becoming a public figure off the Revolt show because I guess he cool wit Puffy son :lol:

I never understand why dudes be so concerned about who women date, as if they’re also seeking a man. Dudes like this straight bozos. Straight feminine.

He basically another one of them Derrick Jaxn cats. Pretty much

I never understand why dudes be so concerned about who women date, as if they’re also seeking a man. Dudes like this straight bozos. Straight feminine.

He basically another one of them Derrick Jaxn cats. Pretty much
Yeah he just playing into the women side of social media for the bag. All women and Meek be up in his comments. :lol:

basically a relationship meme page that *****es be reposting that’s becoming a public figure off the Revolt show because I guess he cool wit Puffy son :lol:

He posts **** that both sides can laugh at. Sprinkle in the astrology BS and the women will be there. His approach is smart.

Justin got on last year doing something similar to Boosie and Tory Lanez on IG live, w strippers etc. _’s capitalized off the pandemic fr :lol:

He cool with KD and few other hoopers

I peeped a few of his lives, his actual Twitter/IG too corny for me tho

im biking atm, and this is dope:
132D9002-B070-4A2A-A582-3E9D2E9ABC25.png

He posts **** that both sides can laugh at. Sprinkle in the astrology BS and the women will be there. His approach is smart.

Pretty much. He’s playing both sides. He’ll repost tweets from random sources. Some will have comments that attempt to get on women’s good side, then the next post he’s calling them b****es. It’s comical as hell to see some of the people i’m cool with on IG liking certain posts and ignoring others. Whenever it’s a post talking about “y’all women deserve better blah blah blah” ****, hella people liking and commenting. But when he calls women out for being toxic and broke in some cases, them hos seem to have conveniently put their phones down for a few hours. Foh :lol:

Some of those posts be funny, I won’t lie. :lol:

I assume there was something in the bag she didn’t need to see

Speaking of Sir LaBoy :lol:

Nasty Game

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom