Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Prayers out to DMX.

What are the top 5 drink champs episodes?
I’ve only watched Pharrell and Cam.

Is 2pac the 1st & kinda only time hip hop has witness the transition of "conscious" rapper into a "gangsta" rapper due to a series of real life events? I feel like at some point that man subconsciously decided to turn his life into a movie :lol: Like he was doing the stuff, but he wasn't really doing it. Like he was method acting or some ****. Like "2Pac" was the character Tupac Shakur was playing. I deadass feel like that:

Yo that Cam drink champs. 3 hours. Haven’t seen a full drink champs since Jada and Fab, and suspect Diddy crashed the video acting super zesty! Entertaining so far. Cam a funny dude. Mind blown 50 cent really in the Horse and Carriage video. Lawrence Fishburn don’t call him Larry!

Is 2pac the 1st & kinda only time hip hop has witness the transition of "conscious" rapper into a "gangsta" rapper due to a series of real life events? I feel like at some point that man subconsciously decided to turn his life into a movie :lol: Like he was doing the stuff, but he wasn't really doing it. Like he was method acting or some ****. Like "2Pac" was the character Tupac Shakur was playing. I deadass feel like that:

no argument here.

if anyone else pulled the kinda bs that pac did, n_’s woulda put that s*** on full blast.

How you raised on the east coast till you damn near grown, move out west, start throwin up w’s, and nobody got nothin to say? Foh

no argument here.

if anyone else pulled the kinda bs that pac did, n_’s woulda put that s*** on full blast.

How you raised on the east coast till you damn near grown, move out west, start throwin up w’s, and nobody got nothin to say? Foh
Facts. ****** kill Chris Brown and bow wow for turning blood in their adult years but let this ***** whole *** act like bishop and not say a word. Got himself killed getting involved in that ****.

no argument here.

Those behaviors were definitely in the contract when suge bailed him out.

So how do we feel about 2Pac, Kurupt, and Xzibit?

Kurupt sort of pulled a Tupac also and adopted where he moved.

Xzibit never claimed a place. Sort of like Shock G. You just identified X from who he was around and assumed he was from there. Shock G was from New York and moved the Cali. I always assumed that's something that linked him and Tupac.

It's different now, but I remember when Canibus came out, dudes wanted to know here he was from.

Kurupt sort of pulled a Tupac also and adopted where he moved.

Xzibit never claimed a place. Sort of like Shock G. You just identified X from who he was around and assumed he was from there. Shock G was from New York and moved the Cali. I always assumed that's something that linked him and Tupac.

It's different now, but I remember when Canibus came out, dudes wanted to know here he was from.

I remember thinking Canibus was Canadian at one time.

Back
Top Bottom