Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Never liked how Pac got "Thug Life" tattooed on his stomach and then made up an acronym after the fact to give it a deeper meaning

On some Gary Busey stuff

:lol:

where do I know this dude from TV movie wise

Pac situation isn’t as black and white as y’all make it out to be. Born in jail to an addict mother apart of the Black Panthers. Growing up in various hoods, with your people wanted try the FBI. Reaching super stardom, going to jail, getting shot. ****** focus on the school part and the gang banging ****, but it’s way more complex than that. Pac was still a young dude and by all accounts we hear about how wild he was prior to Death Row. Easy to see how you could get caught up when a dude gets you out of prison. Off the strength, I’d probably bang the set too.

Pac situation isn’t as black and white as y’all make it out to be. Born in jail to an addict mother apart of the Black Panthers. Growing up in various hoods, with your people wanted try the FBI. Reaching super stardom, going to jail, getting shot. ****** focus on the school part and the gang banging ****, but it’s way more complex than that. Pac was still a young dude and by all accounts we hear about how wild he was prior to Death Row. Easy to see how you could get caught up when a dude gets you out of prison. Off the strength, I’d probably bang the set too.
And LA from my understanding (especially at that time), was difficult to navigate unless you know/apart of a set.

Never liked how Pac got "Thug Life" tattooed on his stomach and then made up an acronym after the fact to give it a deeper meaning

He did that bc people were pullin him up about his reckless lyrics and that was an attempt to put a positive spin on it.

if you were a dumb a**, you ate it right up.

N_ = never ignorant get goals accomplished.

Yeah, aight. 🙄

This is why I saw it as unique and likened it to a movie. It’s sorta like watching Arthur Fleck turn into The Joker.

Cam talking bout Koch remind me of going to Target (while living in Miami) and seeing 40 Cal, JR and Hell Rell tapes. Fam rly had the team out there

Back
Top Bottom