Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Grizzley the closest dude to sounding like Meek, if there was one. Same cadence just different voices/accents. Them boys can rap

50's funny sometimes

I thought it was staged at first, but nah, Floyd ain't trying to show the unfinished product in public

Thats real PAIN right there in *****s eyes :rofl:

Snatching/knocking somebody hat off, is one of the highest forms of disrespect. Doesn’t even matter if your cut or hair is good. You just don’t do that. It’s like lil-boying somebody.

Thats real PAIN right there in *****s eyes :rofl:

Snatching/knocking somebody hat off, is one of the highest forms of disrespect. Doesn’t even matter if your cut or hair is good. You just don’t do that. It’s like lil-boying somebody.

That type of s*** really have your head spinning for days. That anger don’t subside at all :lol: :lol:

Switch the laces and sole whole new shoe. My boy just copped a pair.... green ones coming to my closet soon.
1620413582299.png

Fire flame 🔥

These just classics to me for real. They really ran from the early 00s to late 00s. This used to be the “dress up shoe” when you hit DC cuz they ain’t let ***** in with Nike Boots at Club Love :lol: :smh:

Prada bout to have a big comeback in 2019 like Gucci & Fendi did in 2016. They bulked the heels up on the new Americups to stay on trend. Already seen Meek n them rocking head to toe. So you know everybody and they mama going be back on next.

Burberry trying to make its lor comeback too. But that ain’t goin.

repped for the Club Love aka Dream reference. Took me down memory lane

Back
Top Bottom