Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Aye this young ***** Kay Flock hard.
Son got potential, but it look like he on demon time.
Hope he can stay out of trouble/alive.

kingfoamnyc kingfoamnyc Brotherly Love hit a milli and of course Kay gets locked up. :smh:
I don't even want to become fans of these young ******.
These previews sound toooo hard. #FreeFlocka.

kingfoamnyc kingfoamnyc Brotherly Love hit a milli and of course Kay gets locked up. :smh:
I don't even want to become fans of these young ******.
These previews sound toooo hard. #FreeFlocka.

Isn't it ridiculous how WE JUST was talking about this exactly?

**** is ridiculous

These lil ****** love social media more than they freedom

Do better.:smh:
*****s fall for marikomorose marikomorose poor attempts at trolling and humor, traps all the time :smh:
Whether u believe it or not, I don't be trolling most of the time.

I didn't know who that was or even what that's from. I just looked over to the side and so black guy that looked black, but didn't look black, so I asked the question. Relax.

Here's my troll since you're beastin for one :D>:smh:

Whether u believe it or not, I don't be trolling most of the time.

I didn't know who that was or even what that's from. I just looked over to the side and so black guy that looked black, but didn't look black, so I asked the question. Relax.

Here's my troll since you're beastin for one :D>:smh:
I didn’t think you were trolling. I assumed you didn’t know who Paul Mooney was. If you don’t know who Paul Mooney is, do better fam. Mooney has been a legend for generations. Do the knowledge.

Thats all.

:lol:

Isn't it ridiculous how WE JUST was talking about this exactly?

**** is ridiculous

These lil ****** love social media more than they freedom

All the potential in the world and these ****** really don't care.
Talent wise, bro could easily be one of the new faces of NY with the right people behind him.
I want all these lil ****** to make it out, but they have to want it for themselves.

I didn’t think you were trolling. I assumed you didn’t know who Paul Mooney was. If you don’t know who Paul Mooney is, do better fam. Mooney has been a legend for generations. Do the knowledge.

Thats all.

:lol:
I know Paul Mooney, I fall ssleep listening to his stand up/monologue, sometimes. I just didn't know that gif was him & then "NEGRODAMUS" popped up. I was slightly flummoxed.

Nah this hamsterdam. It’s direct or nothing. Tag that man/woman (idk how it identifies).

1620444640551.gif

I'm just like how you not know that Chappelle ski but I guess you did, all good.
Still don't know the skit, I am just aware of who Paul Mooney is. I was like 9 or something when Dave's show was poppin. I have seen a good amount of his skit over the years though. I pretty much only know him for his standup.

Back
Top Bottom