Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

1621452161817.png

You old geezers wasn't hip to this classic and that's ok

This is one of those dudes that I heard one song from in like '17 and thought this dude was next up, then completely lost touch.

This **** right here, tho:

Honestly, I thought Florida as a whole had up next, and idk what happened. Handfuls of bubbling talent that didn't burst the way I thought it would. I genuinely thought Florida would come into the new decade #1. Their momentum as a whole really died after XXX got killed, unfortunately.

Lol bruh i never seen u post about anything other then rap. Idk how u do it.
Eh I have my moments, I enjoy laughter and silly **** every once and while but I just got tired of everything seeming bigger than the actual music/skill/talent. I'm speaking in general of course not just this thread or NT as a whole. Not telling folks what they can't post either, rather just emphasize what I want to see personally

I think these 2 albums will get that "classic" stamp in a few years. I'm really forward to her 3rd effort. She's picked up reading reading since Room 25, so I'm expecting her to somehow managae being a better writer than she already was. I'm not expecting to fully agree w/ what she says, but I am expecting her to present a justifiable argument when/if she decides to get political on her 3rd release.

Noname is truly one of the most gifted rappers I've ever heard. A legit generational talent type of artist:
1621455047989.png
1621455084034.png

Kind of crazy to me how Tyler end up being a much better rapper than Rocky (currently at least)

I remember him saying in the one song , every time he drops an album he lose somebody close to him
(Dad, his sister and yams)

add in him smashing and being in love with Rihanna

I get why he doesn’t seem to give a **** about music anymore

Back
Top Bottom