Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Anyone who knows rap knows Mach Hommy is probably the best thing going right now

Never was impressed with lyrical matter
My **** built upon the backs of pure facts
And empirical data
While strategizing, chill out with the categorizing
You n***as spend way too much time fraternizing
wonder why you be piss poor
****** be on message boards planting seeds of discord

Play stupid games, you win stupid prizes

Nah Anyways was a good follow-up to Slimerre

Gotta sit wit Dr. EV4L for a minute but the singles def indicated a better tape

Last edited:
This Nudy was some mid. :smh:

This is his second tape in a row that I just can’t get with.
What
572FC30D-9609-4077-B9EF-09CC1F9D66C6.jpeg

There's this guy on here who I'm convinced is Mach-Hommy, but I won't put him on blast. I just hope he pm's me one day confirming it. I swear I'll keep it a secret.

But b/t how he dress (mad fly), the kicks he wears & "message boards planting seeds of discord" I'm convinced that at the very least he's active on here:

There's this guy on here who I'm convinced is Mach-Hommy, but I won't put him on blast. I just hope he pm's me one day confirming it. I swear I'll keep it a secret.

But b/t how he dress (mad fly), the kicks he wears & "message boards planting seeds of discord" I'm convinced that at the very least he's active on here:

There are a few people on here that I think could be Mach. They post mostly about clothes, but they lurk certain threads.

Pretty sure that “planting seeds of discord” bar is a shot at Knxwledge :lol:

why is what she said disrespectful?

It's disrespectful to speak on the dead. Especially people that had no idea you existed.
Imagine trying to heal from the death of a loved one and you see a troll that you don't know from a can of paint speaking on your people to get on. I consider that mad disrespectful. Oh, and she ONLY talks to dead rappers. I know one of them OTF ****** left a comment and told her to not speak on Von.

Back
Top Bottom