Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I dont know none of those people, strictly talking about another feature on top of the ones he has already with Conway. Think it'll happen eventually, might be wrong might be right, hopefully we're able to find out, never even mentioned Benny

knx & alchemist? what's his problem w/ them?

tomdiginson tomdiginson u aren't the guy I had in mind, but are you mach hommy? i guess i assumed u were trini or jamaican.

Knx “gave” Mach them beats for The Spook etc for the freeski, Mach sold the project for like 1k or whatever like he usually does and Knx got mad :lol:

In his eyes he stole the beats, I think I remember Mach saying something like “I’ve never paid for a beat”, you know how that go lol

I think Knx went on a rant on Twitter but then went on one again on his Discord, hence the “_’s be on message boards planting seeds of discord” bar

No clue on the Alc situation, Alc lowkey act like bruh don’t exist now and Mach said he prolly not working w him again in a interview a couple weeks ago

Jody Breeze career should have been much bigger. He was my favorite out of that Boyz N Tha Hood group. He just didn't have a gimmick like Jeezy did.

Gorilla Zoe stepping in Jeezy’s spot and breaking out from them to have a solo career was hilarious. I figured Jody Breeze would at least have a Murphy Lee career and was surprised he didn’t.

Knx “gave” Mach them beats for The Spook etc for the freeski, Mach sold the project for like 1k or whatever like he usually does and Knx got mad :lol:

In his eyes he stole the beats, I think I remember Mach saying something like “I’ve never paid for a beat”, you know how that go lol

I think Knx went on a rant on Twitter but then went on one again on his Discord, hence the “_’s be on message boards planting seeds of discord” bar

No clue on the Alc situation, Alc lowkey act like bruh don’t exist now and Mach said he prolly not working w him again in a interview a couple weeks ago
You, 6pac 6pac , or however can answer this; how does this work? I give you a beats for an album and then you on go to sell the album. Does me as the guy that made the beat get compensated for my work?

Isn't something familiar to this why he initially fell out w/ Griselda? This might be why Alc may not be rockin w/ him as well. Is Mach a scammer?

You, 6pac 6pac , or however can answer this; how does this work? I give you a beats for an album and then you on go to sell the album. Does me as the guy that made the beat get compensated for my work?

Isn't something familiar to this why he initially fell out w/ Griselda? This might be why Alc may not be rockin w/ him as well. Is Mach a scammer?

Mach leaked that Laundromat Rap song w him and Conway

I guess it was supposed to be for Conway G.O.A.T. project, _’s don’t be giving a **** :lol:

Back
Top Bottom