Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

beyond. I just want n_ to RAP. So tired of this sing songy s***. It was cool when T-Pain was the only one.

T-Pain/Wayne got tooooo many sons out here. Like damn. It’s an epidemic

The whole whiny singing rap thing should be outta here already. And out of all these dudes doing it, there's what, three guys who have legitimate singing voices? These dudes are insta-skip at this point.

***** what? Lol

That was only after I’d heard Roddy’s first joint. His first hit record. He repetitive and so is Bino, and Blaxt. I like them all but at this point, they feature/hook artist. All these cats one dimensional.

Just like Rod Wave who I’m not a fan of. I’d never say these dudes not talented because they are. But I couldn’t listen to a playlist with just them 4 dudes.

That sing songy **** is here to stay but I do my best to find dudes close to traditional. Like Mozzy, Perico, or Kodak when he strictly sticks to rapping

In the Nate Dogg/TPain days we had balance. Now, that sound is the #1 sound.

Ironically, it’s the FEMALES who really at least attempt to flow and rap these days. 🤦

Why is there an anti asian hate telethon on bet..come on now.

Nm it's on all "entertainment" channels right now
Cuz Viacom owns all of those stations.

It's not on other entertainment channels.

Plus its Friday and most shows that come out now have wrapped up their seasons last week

If you want you can watch Pride on FX instead :lol:

The whole whiny singing rap thing should be outta here already. And out of all these dudes doing it, there's what, three guys who have legitimate singing voices? These dudes are insta-skip at this point.

I don't think it should be outta here because it is some dudes that's actually talented and versatile enough to do it but for 1 talented dude it's like 10 that's garbage. It's a easy style duplicate, dudes just hide behind the beat and some studio tricks.

Back
Top Bottom