Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

He didn't lie lol His DNA wasn't found on the girl at all. He released the court documents and all.

No DNA doesn't mean he didn't rape her, it probably just means he used a condom. He was never found innocent, he pled, and she didn't want to have to testify in court.

He didn't release court documents.

He said he did a few months of probation, he did a few years.

He said some ******** about his cousin and how the police were looking for him, and he wanted to take responsibility and he went to the police station. No, the dude had a warrant and she identified him as her rapist.

He said he was 20, he was 22.

He's lied for years trying to downplay and get ahead of it, that's why he's threatened everyone with lawyers who's ever brought it up.

Right after I typed that, I was scrolling IG and saw this

Screenshot_20210523-011445_Instagram.jpg

I hate how people just jump to conclusions and spread gossip without knowing all the facts nowadays. Seems like more men than women too. I'll never be a fan of the court of public opinion.

I hate how people just jump to conclusions and spread gossip without knowing all the facts nowadays. Seems like more men than women too. I'll never be a fan of the court of public opinion.

So have you heard her side of things then since bossip is your source for facts.

ironically, THIS IS CHARLEMAGNE’S career. He gets paid to be a male gossiper. Never liked that clown. He a phony and bleached his skin.

HE GETS PAID TO GOSSIP AND TALK DRAMA. And he’s a man :rofl: :rofl: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom