Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

If there is one rapper, just one, I wonder why they didn’t blow up its Los. One of the best rappers I’ve ever heard that actually made some decent songs.

Los got bars and some connections but always seems like it’s something “missing “ with yo music…Plus it’s hard to blow up if you don’t got a city/crew behind you putting in the groundwork for buzz unless you a plant, be forgetting he even from Baltimore :lol: :smh:

Naw that's not hover hand. He's clearly touching her.
This is a hover hand. My mans Keanu ain't catching no cases.
Screen-Shot-2019-06-12-at-11.05.02-AM.png

1623103729950.png

hover-hands-funny-13.jpg
You can see his forearm shadow. Janet wouldn't let him touch her there.

Los got bars and some connections but always seems like it’s something “missing “ with yo music…Plus it’s hard to blow up if you don’t got a city/crew behind you putting in the groundwork for buzz unless you a plant, be forgetting he even from Baltimore :lol: :smh:

He can rap his *** off, but his music has no feeling to me. It's like he has no personality and nothing to really rap about, and it stops being entertaining to me.

He can rap his *** off, but his music has no feeling to me. It's like he has no personality and nothing to really rap about, and it stops being entertaining to me.

Feel the same. His freestyles are top tier, but his actual music just doesn’t resonate at all

These new Florida rappers on another type of time with the **** that’s been dropping recently. ****** just naming their bodies like it’s nothing.

That Banks project nice

but whats with the quality control? Some of the vocals sound terrible, I know dudes got access to decent studios, I know dudes with a cheap home set up that got decent quality...some of the vocals sound hollow on here

Back
Top Bottom