Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

the last hope...

So the last hope for female hip hop is someone who sang an entire song?
70D5D911-A452-45F6-AF60-A4E3DE927817.gif

I almost forgot they tried to go Turn Nicki into Gaga for a minute. Now that i'm thinking about it who's the last MAINSTREAM female rapper that they even remotely pushed who had some real content. Lauren? Eve eventually got out of the street **** so heavy..... but outside of that i really can't think of someone remotely close.

Industry done found the formula with this "stripper rap" the same as "trap/drill" where because of the lack of content & originality it's just a revolving door of people who fir the look & lifestyle.

Thot rap, Stank tones, Sassy slaps is here to stay. It's at the point where I can't even put it on the industry for forcing it. The market is so big for it. Females feel that **** is their soul and talent bar ain't that high for it either. Just like it's a lot of trappy singy dudes that sound horrible live but over a beat/studio tricks people treat 'em like they're talking gospel. A lot of these females can't rap at all, barely got a voice for music but they talking that **** females wanna hear.

Thot rap, Stank tones, Sassy slaps is here to stay. It's at the point where I can't even put it on the industry for forcing it. The market is so big for it. Females feel that **** is their soul and talent bar ain't that high for it either. Just like it's a lot of trappy singy dudes that sound horrible live but over a beat/studio tricks people treat 'em like they're talking gospel. A lot of these females can't rap at all, barely got a voice for music but they talking that **** females wanna hear.

Exactly. Females vicariously live threw each other more than men. A lot of professional women loveeeeeee that type of music because deep down their nasty just like that. More so in private.

Them girls with doctorate degrees, attorneys, etc love that s***

He f*** though

This implies he couldn’t have f***** without being her backup dancer for ten years :lol: especially considering they grew up together

lmao the ends don’t justify the means man dude was on stage doing the damn robot for a decade

So the last hope for female hip hop is someone who sang an entire song?
70D5D911-A452-45F6-AF60-A4E3DE927817.gif

:lol: may have been a bad song choice (the one off top where I remember she actually had a subject matter with “substance” as opposed to ***** talk or random rapping) but her whack world project was hard

Every time I listen to Payroll, Quis or Vezzo I feel like I'm listening to the sons of BMF.

Vezzo goon look like he martial arts trained and'll blow your head off :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom