Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

How long before labels put an end to this Taylor Swift Rerecord method?? Because with recording being as simple as it is now i can see a lot of artist going this route

Cam posted about it on IG yesterday & i wept. Killa one of my top 3 rappers ever but his flow & ESPECIALLY engineering the past few years has been shaky, him rerecording those songs isn't gonna be a good site.

They already have re-recording restrictions in the contracts, usually 3 to 5 years sometimes a lil longer, Taylor Swift had to wait until November 2020 to re record

If it got to the point where they thought it was getting crazy you’ll prolly see longer restriction periods

2021 Fried Chicken and a random watermelon in the first 15 seconds of a rap video. Nothing has changed.

7fe5e7d0a5918ee46f15003de2fbc0c4--watermelon-birthday-cards.jpg

2021 Fried Chicken and a random watermelon in the first 15 seconds of a rap video. Nothing has changed.

7fe5e7d0a5918ee46f15003de2fbc0c4--watermelon-birthday-cards.jpg
She's clearly parodying/critiquing male rap videos. There's a damn bedazzled colt 45 bottle :lol: Looks stupid right? Remember that the next time you praise a dude who's seriously pushing minstrel visuals like this.

:lol: yo why do people feel like using fried chicken is some type of “statement”

1623265749495.jpeg

1623265770805.jpeg

I almost forgot they tried to go Turn Nicki into Gaga for a minute. Now that i'm thinking about it who's the last MAINSTREAM female rapper that they even remotely pushed who had some real content. Lauren? Eve eventually got out of the street **** so heavy..... but outside of that i really can't think of someone remotely close.

Industry done found the formula with this "stripper rap" the same as "trap/drill" where because of the lack of content & originality it's just a revolving door of people who fir the look & lifestyle.

:lol: yo why do people feel like using fried chicken is some type of “statement”

1623265749495.jpeg

1623265770805.jpeg
That 2nd album she, dropped like "Roman's Revenge" or something was everywhere, jesus christ I just realized the pink piece of chicken. Anyway, yeah that album was like she looks in these pics. Everywhere, directionless, wtf is going? She really wore pink chicken wing. That woman needs structure.

I almost forgot they tried to go Turn Nicki into Gaga for a minute. Now that i'm thinking about it who's the last MAINSTREAM female rapper that they even remotely pushed who had some real content. Lauren? Eve eventually got out of the street **** so heavy..... but outside of that i really can't think of someone remotely close.

Industry done found the formula with this "stripper rap" the same as "trap/drill" where because of the lack of content & originality it's just a revolving door of people who fir the look & lifestyle.

the last hope...

Dude used to do all that popping and locking for shawty and still got his ***** took

focus on yourselves

Bruh is insufferably corny but he made out like a bandit in that situation fr lol

She prolly slid him a bag on the back end as well when he threatened to pull out receipts and sue over the songs he didn’t get credits for :lol:

Ayo, it ain't a game n***a, all I see is ****
All I see b*t*hes and they want me for my 'Lo
want me for my gear, want for my shoes
Yo all I see is b*t*hes and they want me for my moves, Want me for hair, want for my steeze
Yo all I see is b*t*hes and they want me for my weed, Want me for my glow, she want me for my plug She said she want my baby, yo she want me for my blood

Baby and Migos still beefin?
**** got real weird after that. I was noticing lil **** like the migos not going to Pee bday party or being around **** baby n co. At. Quavo the only one that said happy bday to pee and baby via IG too.

Back
Top Bottom