Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I guess Gotti was like **** letting Berg jack our ****

Let me do it myself

Can Murder Inc make a comeback?

I've only heard Duke on loose tracks, does he have a project that hits? I'm all in him doing the phonk resurgence

He kinda messed w/ these sounds on his previous album. I stand by manually putting “smile” and “nelly” at the front of the album to make it flow better. Anyway, he sounds comfortable over this:

Ain’t no fair fights but I hate when dudes feel like they hands weak, then wanna slam dudes.... oh well

straight crossdresser for pulling that man pants off and hitting his backside...

Last edited:
I guess Gotti was like **** letting Berg jack our ****

Let me do it myself

Can Murder Inc make a comeback?

With that?

Conceited.gif

Vezzo better Than every one of them lil ******. And the hook ***** sound terrible. That a slap to a boogie and tjay.
Imagine me actually taking your opinion on anyone from New York serious :lol:

You wear that hater badge with honors and I admire the years of consistency.

But at the end of the day Vezzo is still bottom tier out of everyone from that Midwest movement

Which one of the popping Detroit artist you really ranking him over?

You know im right.

Imagine me actually taking your opinion on anyone from New York serious :lol:

You wear that hater badge with honors and I admire the years of consistency.

But at the end of the day Vezzo is still bottom tier out of everyone from that Midwest movement

Which one of the popping Detroit artist you really ranking him over?

You know im right.
Vezz got a certified classic under his belt. And I was a New York hater, grimey got the badge on, I like a few of the artist. But that song was boo boo and boy melodies wasn’t ******* wit boogie or tjay at all.

I’m just not a fan of the UK drill sound they stole. They went from dips, g unit, the lox to that:sick:.

Usher cold blooded :lol:. The way the industry tried to **** on T Pain was cruddy (death of auto tune was terrible). But funny enough….T Pain himself, did that to Future :lol:.

Also had no idea about the Kanye or Future stuff

And I’m taking T Pain **** over 808 & Heartbreak. Yeah, I said it!

:nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom