Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Da baby is tough? Isn’t he the same dude that was out here wearing a diaper?
If you can't see the potential danger in a buff little grown man w/ violent history walking around in a diaper then idk what to tell you. Idk maybe "must be from the burbs, & doesn't think stuff is real." applies to u has well.

If you can't see the potential danger in a buff little grown man w/ violent history walking around in a diaper then idk what to tell you. Idk maybe "must be from the burbs, & doesn't think stuff is real." applies to u has well.
Are you from the burbs? Being “buff” doesn’t make one tough. I know plenty of skinny dudes that got hands. He has a violent history? I don’t follow him.

Are you from the burbs? Being “buff” doesn’t make one tough. I know plenty of skinny dudes that got hands. He has a violent history? I don’t follow him.
1624221962649.png

The impending Sosa dickriding in here is gonna gloriously funny to witness :lol: Just remember who the main person in here posting those 2020 leaks was; which are doing crazy numbers despite being promoted at minimum. Some of his best work.

Durk could never, respectfully:

^Sounds like 2018 Keef, but the point still stands.

None of us EVER slandered Chief. We know he a legend of his generation and fathered many styles.

Jay-Z use to be a flunky/roadie/opening act for Big Daddy Kane.... sometimes the student surpasses the teacher

Back
Top Bottom