Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I still associate that Pierre sound w Nudy
That's like saying you associate Lex to Waka. Dude just a dope producer. I even listen to his in-house artists and he basically giving them they own sound too

Idek how to specify the sound I'm talking bout but it's kinda like the two Carti X Harry Fraud tracks.

UPDATE: Basically recreating Pain 1993 (totally forgot about that song) slowed with reverb.

That's like saying you associate Lex to Waka. Dude just a dope producer. I even listen to his in-house artists and he basically giving them they own sound too

Idek how to specify the sound I'm talking bout but it's kinda like the two Carti X Harry Fraud tracks.

UPDATE: Basically recreating Pain 1993 (totally forgot about that song) slowed with reverb.
I’ve definitely listened to Chavo and Frazier Trill solely cause of Pi’erre :lol:

tumblr_inline_pdv93oJPWu1vrw93d_540.gif

Y'all stay hyping up mediocre Wayne. What exactly has he rapped about in 20 years?

That song with Uzi and Pharrell was impressive.

Tyler knows how to put albums together.

This had some hard beats, but I didn't really like either of these albums

They love their All Lives Matter goat. Remember his hayday when dude was literally dropping verses about truk the world and pooping on someone’s girl and dudes were eating that **** up like it was true testament. Probably the most overrated artist of all time.

Not like anyone would care, but this clown 6ix9ine dead *** said he will give Lil Durk the fade. R.I.P homie.

They love their All Lives Matter goat. Remember his hayday when dude was literally dropping verses about truk the world and pooping on someone’s girl and dudes were eating that **** up like it was true testament. Probably the most overrated artist of all time.

..... and that 06-2012 wayne is EXACTLY why hip hop is a cup of piss right now.

Reactions: OTG
It sound better on the Pierre beat

[SUB][/SUB]

[SUB]These producers basically made a sound (ethereal trapwave) for Carti he ain't even was tryna rock wit[/SUB]

so whats the story on the fan made carti tracks? Its a damn hard drive full of em YT. Lol gang of em flames too fr.

as someone that just started listening to yo, idk what songs are official, and whats not.

all i kno is that s*** be rockin! Lol

and it may not have been his intention but the ethereal trap wave >>>>>>>>.

i quit smoke bout 3 years ago but them ethereal tracks be nudging me. Lol

Nice article:

"It was September 6, 1996, [the day before Pac was shot in Vegas] and I went to visit him in Malibu, California as Suge wanted a first draft by then! Pac loved it, he was in good spirits and thanked me for making what was in his head a reality. Death Row had just given me a budget to buy more arts supplies and canvases, and Pac wanted me to make paintings for his house. He promised when he got back from Vegas he would host an art show introducing my work to the music industry. Unfortunately, he never made it back."

This is wild:
1624742336618.png

Cruise USA >>>>>>
I fw Larry, def had to grow on me but his tapes are hit and miss. Can play cruise USA all the way through though.

Back
Top Bottom