Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I wish ****** would stop tryna front on Trav smh
I'm not sure if it was in the form of a diss. I asked myself the same question & looked up if other ppl that thought this is a well b/c outside of sicko mode (drake), goosebumps, & pick up the phone, I have never been in a large group of black & heard travis scott's music.

IMG_8152.PNG

I'm not sure if it was in the form of a diss. I asked myself the same question & looked up if other ppl that thought this is a well b/c outside of sicko mode (drake), goosebumps, & pick up the phone, I have never been in a large group of black & heard travis scott's music.

Travis be on everybody **** and vice versa… I seen a meme earlier this week that had him on the “trap” Mount Rushmore.

Cardi talked about female rappers being disrespected, but does this deserve respect?

Most don't even write their own lyrics, so can you take them serious?

and they get upset at men like they have to do the overt sexual lyrics and appearance for us, when we aren't the ones buying their albums or going to their shows.

Cardi talked about female rappers being disrespected, but does this deserve respect?

Most don't even write their own lyrics, so can you take them serious?

and they get upset at men like they have to do the overt sexual lyrics and appearance for us, when we aren't the ones buying their albums or going to their shows.

I been wanting to break Chinese Kitty's back for a good 6 years but this is ridiculous. I been saying it though, Stank tones, Sassy slaps ain't going nowhere.

Back
Top Bottom