Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

What AI, Bow Wow, Snoop & Wayne did for braids around 99-00 was incredible. Def a wave. All the *****s with cornrows got the girls then :lol:. *****s w/ Twisties and plats were the equivalent to black AF1

A good album right here, that I pretended to hate as a kid.

Facts... I had braids back during that era and all the girls in high school would plot on braiding my ish.. even the ones I didn't know.
Lets not forget when the singer Mario dropped that "braid my hair" joint around that time as well.

2CE15948-8784-4F18-B8E8-C161AC526902.jpeg
1E5E5276-0376-478A-8E48-830B6CE67531.jpeg
A93B7B9C-5168-4BF1-A478-F7E504905ED3.jpeg

Caresha and her Mama :pimp:

That’s what he get for alwaysssss being in other peoples business, and not minding his own!!
All he had to do was actually show up during his court dates and this wouldn’t be happening. The judge gave him plenty of chances then made an example out of him.

I'm confused by the BET Awards

How did some of those people win? Bruno and Anderson had one song?

SZA didn't even have music, so what was she nominated for?

Game out here catching Ls. He owes a woman 7 million now this judgement for 12 million smh. Homie gonna have to start rapping again.

I was wondering how he's hiding his money, because he has judgements upon judgements on top of him

Those two pages on FREESTYLE music. :emoji_fire:
Familiar with damn near all of those songs.(dkk ok me truly Classic joints were posted)

Crazy I’d never heard the term or Genre called Freestyle! The older I get the more I realize I really don’t know ****.

Because I don't think it was

At least in the urban world. Freestyle meant one thing to us, we wouldn't go and call something else freestyle.

Another great example of how the two genres intertwined….

She's from Jersey, they were always in to house like Chicago.

Like Joe did it also.

I don't remember other Jersey artist like LOTUG, Redman, Apache or PRT doing it though.

1624904964550.png

Tjay really doing his thing
Unrelated to Tjay, somebody gotta break it down for me. How all these ****** be multi-platinum outta almost nowhere? Streaming farms?

like every week it’s a new ***** saying they just went platinum, but the song came and went.

Back
Top Bottom