Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Yeah, her as a performer is only one side of it.

She's pretty unique. And I don't think her and Busta would be good, because of the R&B factor.

Anybody she faces you'd have to limit what she can use versus her opponent.

Last edited:
Missy Elliott played the Super Bowl and some kids had literally no idea who she was
download (3).jpeg

For the "slow and reverb" crowd '

str8drop str8drop

I want a Big Tymers type beat Wayne and Drake song :lol:

Had a feeling this was coming :lol:

Couple people hit me the other day saying Oliver played this on OVO Sound Radio

As far as the Big Tymers **** tho _ I been hitting ppl I know that might have a mutual w Juvie or somebody tryna get these _'s to hear these Topside beats, I need this **** to happen fr, _’s slick finna start screening my calls :lol: :smh:

Not feeling the Brent x Drake song at all. Joint is buns.

Kodak is a *** clown for tossing all that money in the ocean. I know mental illness when I see it. I think I’m cool off dude’s music for a while.
How dare i throw it on the floor ? when people are poor? So I write like Edgar Allen to restore.

In this case flush it down the toilet. Man what? Smh

I never ever complain about what people do with they money but Kodak throwing money in the ocean and then following up with literally flushing **** down the toilet is insane .

what would go through your head to even do that? Just go hand some cash to somebody walking down the street if you don’t want it

would still get “clout” he’s chasing, if he walked down the street and randomly handed out the 100K and recorded

this one dude I could never listen to , cause he does clown **** CONSISTENTLY

It’s interesting to see how much of a different world rich people live in. It’s families that still ain’t recover from losing bread in the pandemic, and this ***** just throwing money away like that. :lol: :smh:

this country is nuts when you really think about it. :rofl:

Kodak grew up in poverty too.... restaurants THROW FOOD away, ya’lls government bails out everyone except it’s citizens, spend billions on stealth bombers... y’all follow IG sluts who spend 10k on fake butts and plastic surgery....

But Kodak? Ya’ll can miss me. This whole world and country is wasteful. So hush. These politicians pay thousands of dollars on wine and yachts. Let Kodak live.

Back
Top Bottom