Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Kodak grew up in poverty too.... restaurants THROW FOOD away, ya’lls government bails out everyone except it’s citizens, spend billions on stealth bombers... y’all follow IG sluts who spend 10k on fake butts and plastic surgery....

But Kodak? Ya’ll can miss me. This whole world and country is wasteful. So hush. These politicians pay thousands of dollars on wine and yachts. Let Kodak live.

This your defense :lol:

.... snoop and pac was LABLEMATES only. Not day one homies. He had no allegiance to pac.
It’s like being on a sports team. Ya’ll affiliates only through organizational ties

You must not have listened to what he said. He said Snoop was making diss songs too then called them his homies once he got on the radio station in NYC. If he would have just said that at the beginning instead of flip flopping and playing both sides of the fence then it wouldn't be an issue.

Always knew he was lying about the Nas incident too cause even Nas said what Snoop said wasn't accurate.

You must not have listened to what he said. He said Snoop was making diss songs too then called them his homies once he got on the radio station in NYC. If he would have just said that at the beginning instead of flip flopping and playing both sides of the fence then it wouldn't be an issue.

Always knew he was lying about the Nas incident too cause even Nas said what Snoop said wasn't accurate.

point I’m making is, snoop clearly and is a known turncoat. He gone align himself where he’s comfortable at. I’m just saying, snoop the type to be neutral or try and keep the peace with everyone. That’s how I view him. Going on radio and playing both sides, acting like he’s cool with BIG and Puff is to be expected from snoop. IMO

This your defense :lol:

the fake caring. It kills me. If it took a PANDEMIC for you to have compassion for mankind, then there’s a problem (not you). A lot of people use this pandemic as a crutch. Well, what about the years before we even went through this? It took this pandemic for a lot of people to learn empathy. Kodak still young.

bruh grew up poor, in the hood. It ain’t like he came from wealth. I don’t know how I would’ve acted if I had money when I was in my late teens or 20s. I’m just saying.

A lot of wasteful people, a lot of wealthy wasteful people all around, people pick and choose and single out certain individuals.

Kodak grew up in poverty too.... restaurants THROW FOOD away, ya’lls government bails out everyone except it’s citizens, spend billions on stealth bombers... y’all follow IG sluts who spend 10k on fake butts and plastic surgery....

But Kodak? Ya’ll can miss me. This whole world and country is wasteful. So hush. These politicians pay thousands of dollars on wine and yachts. Let Kodak live.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

They mad @ Kodak throwing his money away but letting the King Of New York walk around freely?

Volume 3 is top 3-5 for me. I notice most people tend to rank that album relatively low.

There’s Been A Murder followed by Come and Get Me has to be some of my favorite back to back tracks. Hova Song, So Ghetto, Dope Man, Big Pimpin, Anything.

So under appreciated.

1598292048557.jpeg

Lol that list is ******* horrible..there's no way In hell BP3 is better than bp2, vol 1, vol 3, and the dynasty album

Volume 3 is top 3-5 for me. I notice most people tend to rank that album relatively low.

There’s Been A Murder followed by Come and Get Me has to be some of my favorite back to back tracks. Hova Song, So Ghetto, Dope Man, Big Pimpin, Anything.

So under appreciated.
Care to share a rank?
1598292048557.jpeg

Lol that list is ****ing horrible..there's no way In hell BP3 is better than bp2, vol 1, vol 3, and the dynasty album
BP2 is dead last for me, but I have no complaints about KC being his.

Not feeling the Brent x Drake song at all. Joint is buns.

Kodak is a *** clown for tossing all that money in the ocean. I know mental illness when I see it. I think I’m cool off dude’s music for a while.
Should have been done on him when he talked bad about dark skinned black women and supported Trump. He’s the biggest biscuit boy in rap. Florida dudes are a different type of ignorant.

Dude is a self-hating idiot and a walking Minstrel Show. Stop defending his stupidity. He can’t even rap.

Back
Top Bottom