Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Bobby's corner

FHi5jv.gif

I was playing some ranked matches on Mortal Kombat 11 and came across some dude who was just blasting this down the mic the whole time :lol:

I wonder if they could have done a deal with YouTube, because it's people who stream it and they're getting tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands of viewers

You must not have listened to what he said. He said Snoop was making diss songs too then called them his homies once he got on the radio station in NYC. If he would have just said that at the beginning instead of flip flopping and playing both sides of the fence then it wouldn't be an issue.

Always knew he was lying about the Nas incident too cause even Nas said what Snoop said wasn't accurate.

One thing I've learned when it comes to these Pac/Big, Deathrow/Bad Boy stories is you can't believe all of what anybody says. I can't blame Snoop for backing out that beef people was getting beat up/killed and Snoop was in the middle of a murder case.

One thing I've learned when it comes to these Pac/Big, Deathrow/Bad Boy stories is you can't believe all of what anybody says. I can't blame Snoop for backing out that beef people was getting beat up/killed and Snoop was in the middle of a murder case.
And there seems to be a new person of interest every few years that you never heard about until then. **** is strange.

I wonder if they could have done a deal with YouTube, because it's people who stream it and they're getting tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands of viewers

Would have been more convenient. I’m using the FITE app but I had to find a YouTube link to send to my mom

Would have been more convenient. I’m using the FITE app but I had to find a YouTube link to send to my mom

Seems like they left money on the table, and it takes away from their viewers

They could do an official YT one

Back
Top Bottom