Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Did Bobby plan for this? Doesn't seem like it.

Keith is Harlem, so of course going to root for him.

And besides his NE work, I listen to Keith more than Bobby.

Did Bobby plan for this? Doesn't seem like it.

Keith is Harlem, so of course going to root for him.

And besides his NE work, I listen to Keith more than Bobby.

Keith got toooo many solo and duets. Bobby peaked from like 87-90 with his solo stuff.

bob was the #urban male r&b singer those 2-3 years but Keith. Keith got fonks too

I told my moms that keith got more classics the other day. Ain’t want to hurt her feelings. She a fan a both, but a bobby fanatic

Keith Sweat pretty much still has his voice. Bobby....ehhhhhhh.....

There's like 4 good songs on that album maybe

And two of it's best songs were under a minute long :rofl: that album was peak pretentious Jay, that's why I'm glad he followed up with 444 years later. MCHG was awful.
jay-z-magna-carta-tour-north-america-announcement.gif

e245a0179e07b79cd03acc5663602de1.gif

Bobby first album outshines every album Keith made.

But, Keith got HIIIITTTSSSS!

Don’t Be Cruel definitely the best album between them. “Bobby” a real good album.

Keith probably got 4-5 real good albums.

Keith ain’t even play LSG yet, got damn

Keith “make it last forever” album legitimately might be unskippable. That album got like 6 classic/hit songs. I think it’s tied with “don’t be cruel”

both albums are GREAT

Keith “make it last forever” album legitimately might be unskippable. That album got like 7 classic/hit songs. I think it’s tied with “don’t be cruel”

Yeah it’s close between those two but Bobby’s probably sold double. Not mad at anyone picking either of them joints.

Keith gonna play Just Got Paid?

Don’t Be Cruel definitely the best album between them. “Bobby” a real good album.

Keith probably got 4-5 real good albums.

Keith ain’t even play LSG yet, got damn

Don't Be Cruel to me is La and Babyface and the rest that nobody else cares about

Make It Last Forever, the only skippable song is maybe Tell Me It's Me You Want

Back
Top Bottom