Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

long story long…….

I used to hate to run. As someone who clearly loves music, someone finally told me to get my music together and some headphones and it’ll change everything and it did.

These days I run to a variety of playlists on Spotify I’ve made. Multi decade Hip Hop. 80s Pop. 70s/80s R+B. A slow jam playlist for hungover Monday runs.

But before that, literally like a year ago, I ran with an iPod, because 1) I didn’t want my phone on me and 2) I could rip **** like this instrumental that I couldn’t get on Spotify (there was a lot of **** I wanted I couldn’t find on Spotify….)

I don’t hate Pudgee but the instrumental is a much better run record.

Same with Wiz Kahlifa/Juicy J “The Plan”, Young MA “Petty Wap”. The instrumentals just work when you’re in your zone.

russell-westbrook-nba.gif

Worthy cool and be sliding over some player beats but dude persona throws me off. Looks like a corner store owner plus blood plus P, step sis a pop singer smashing Elon musk. Idk man gotta be somewhat believable.

Worthy been around a long time.

Think the first time I seen him was that Kendrick documentary/interview around when TPAB dropped and he was in Compton with all his homies in the background.

Back
Top Bottom