Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

BEATRICE…..

🔥🔥🔥

I feel like 2000 Dante Cullpepper when this comes on :pimp:

4E97221A-A8B0-4E38-BC32-80D9960386C8.gif

Bro you gotta get hip. Lyrically, Herb easily the best out of Chicago and it’s not close IMO. Son be spazzing and drops great albums. He's a great story teller, and provides real substance, but can also get you raw street **** or club bangers. ****** be fronting on my son ( @a blinkin :nerd: ) He kills features, and always hold his own with whoever he on a track with. I can't explain it, but watching him grow from the trenches and seeing him win feels like a win for me too.

He can give you introspective **** like this

Always been the best from them chicago _'s

This album is incredible.They were ironically trolling, with the American flag/symbolism stuff. *****s smirking on the cover looking “patriotic” :lol:. Caught it back then even as a kid. Remember this being a thing, then not.

I worship the prophet/The great Mohammed Omar Atta/For his courage behind the wheel of the plane/Reminds me when I was dealin’ the ‘caine.”

55B2B57C-885C-4535-9C0E-45E98DE3E1AE.png

“I ain’t mad that the Towers fell. I’m mad the coke price went up, and this crack won’t sell.”

1D6A9409-9364-4CC3-ADBF-7B51F2A77F0C.png

Juelz was in his black liberation bag on a couple songs on here, on the low too. What could’ve been 😪

Also, Future and FBG took a lot from Dipset. Logo, Taliban etc. They tied in they Chubbie Baby etc. tho

He said he's big into real estate as well. I don't even blame him at this point.
Def make mo sense. Juice & Laroi big but not big enough to where he seeing the same paper as he was rapping. He seem introverted as well

Rock with the Staples joint just alil too mellow for a Friday

Back
Top Bottom