Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

**** gone be wack, dipset only competition is G-Unit

giphy.gif

No Jeezy, but 50 gone plug his wack *** music? Him and Game so similar it ain’t funny. Good thing 50 got into cinematography. COuldnt live off one album forever

Might definitely have to pull up to MSG for that one. Also i'm :lol: at the Lox not having 20 songs as a collective.

Keep it a buck i hope they start going into freestyles, Clue/KaySlay tapes and all. This **** for the city & the people who will be in attendance will know those as well

Might definitely have to pull up to MSG for that one. Also i'm :lol: at the Lox not having 20 songs as a collective.

Keep it a buck i hope they start going into freestyles, Clue/KaySlay tapes and all. This **** for the city & the people who will be in attendance will know those as well

Name em

I don’t think people realize how even this matchup will be, especially pulling from mixtapes and such. This isn’t a hits battle, most people in tune with both groups would rock with album and mixtape cuts. Styles is my favorite rapper out of all that would be involved, and Jim Jones is my most listened to in recent years.

I’ll wear one of these outfits during this Verzuz
272F1D6A-5F8D-42A9-9454-9F289502530E.jpeg

I don’t think people realize how even this matchup will be, especially pulling from mixtapes and such. This isn’t a hits battle, most people in tune with both groups would rock with album and mixtape cuts. Styles is my favorite rapper out of all that would be involved, and Jim Jones is my most listened to in recent years.

I’ll wear one of these outfits during this Verzuz
272F1D6A-5F8D-42A9-9454-9F289502530E.jpeg
Think Hov has a chance against 6god in a verzuz?

Back
Top Bottom