Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

It gotta be some real bull**** spending your entire teenage years/young adult life taking penitentiary chances & actually touching some real bread..... all for your seed to be infatuated with the same bull**** :smh:

Thats why Hatch shoulda kept his mouth shut about D Wade’s child :lol: :smh:. Tootie a wild lil youngin for no reason.

Boosie oldest daughter nice AF in basketball tho. She picked that up from yo. Tootie picked the bull**** :smh:

C’mon Ya’ll boys. It’s a MILLION tootie raws in every hood and suburb. Females too. We all know people like that. It comes with that territory.

Mafia kids do the same as well

He his daddy son. :emoji_fire: If this was anybody else kid, I'd look at em funny.

I said it a few years ago but he outta here…. It’s only a matter of time. He gonna get a pass to say and do all that **** cuz his pops. He don’t eem gotta be like that tho but I can see young boosie teaching that lil ***** some wild ****.

I said it a few years ago but he outta here…. It’s only a matter of time. He gonna get a pass to say and do all that **** cuz his pops. He don’t eem gotta be like that tho but I can see young boosie teaching that lil ***** some wild ****.

C’mon Ya’ll boys. It’s a MILLION tootie raws in every hood and suburb. Females too. We all know people like that. It comes with that territory.

Mafia kids do the same as well

Not saying that it's exclusive to Boosie at all, but it's still a ****** up situation no matter who you are. Ideally you do the street **** to better life for your family & then you gotta watch your child unnecessarily go through it.

And as a parent what leg do you really have to stand on & dispute it if your still releasing street **** til this day.

It's the catch 22 of being a "hood legend" your gids gonna wanna mimick your exact lifestyle a majority of the time.

Pressed play on Boosie’s son vid then got video recommendations of Lil Ivy son and nephew dissing Boosie and them. Always thought Boosie kept Ivy’s and Bleek’s kids close to him. Crazy.

It gotta be some real bull**** spending your entire teenage years/young adult life taking penitentiary chances & actually touching some real bread..... all for your seed to be infatuated with the same bull**** :smh:

He’d be looked at as some type of *** (either from peers just being in school and **** or the rap game if that was still what he wanted to do) if he didn’t do the extra **** tho :lol: one could even argue the music Boosie makes till this day contributes to him thinking like that

I saw that video on dirty glove IG and thought that was helluva mind**** to see dude tryna be on the same **** that his pops narrowly escaped and Boosie got dude growing up in mansions and ****

I completely agree with everything y'all saying, but the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
Boosie had Tootie around all that **** he came up on at an early age.
Combine that with him going to jail for 5 years and Tootie still going to public school in BR.
It's sweet now, but when Boosie was fighting that case, he lost everything so it's not like they ain't been around the hood. Tootie said his daddy taught him everything and that's his hero. I don't expect anything less TBH.

this **** got me in tears...

sidenote i love how every region got the same reaction about team jordans (shoutout to the OG Jumpman pros tho)

People that rock these be pissing me off

D3CA290A-6721-422E-9E0A-879B0293CF79.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom