Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

That Hassan Campbell going at Jim and Punch though :lol: He made it sound like Jim is a walking L bringing up all old ****.

I was wondering the same thing. Are we supposed to say alleged when we saw your *** on video in both instances :lol:

But they reposted the post of him "talking a lil too much". I hate how social media created all of these wannabe reporters & journalist.

The youth are so misinformed these days.

It's snitching :lol:

Those cameras snitched on him and he snitched on himself with his instagram

They're worried about Crunchy talking about some **** we all saw on video

and not the dude shooting up in a crowded club or over some sneakers. The wrong one is villianized.

I think their minds literally nonexistent bruh. The youth record EVERYTHING. They document EVERYTHING. The same youth that championed guys like 69. It’s legit baffling bro. Go in the phone of the average 16-30 year old “street” dude. Male or female and they got an endless reel of incriminating photos or text messages. Legit dummies bro

bunch of computer kids talking about snitching:lol: :lol:

Last edited:
I think they’re minds literally nonexistent bruh. The youth record EVERYTHING. They document EVERYTHING. The same youth that championed guys like 69. It’s legit baffling bro. Go in the phone of the average 16-30 year old “street” dude. Male or female and they got an endless reel of incriminating photos or text messages. Legit dummies bro

bunch of computer kids talking about snitching:lol: :lol:
They’ve made the cops jobs hilariously easy. All these First 48 episodes can realistically end in 15 minutes cause dudes commit crimes, run straight to IG and post the money they stole and the guns they used, and post pics in their neighborhoods with distinct landmarks.

Back
Top Bottom