Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

And T.I.... explain. You one of my GOATS but cmon. Look how ya son be coming out ya hize....

T.I. Can’t speak on anything with a son looking like this

E30B5645-6CDD-47C8-88E0-293CD2C95490.jpeg

I still don't understand this and why it was done.
Joint was probably too good so they decided to put it on a album and Jay was "retired at the time". I thought the same thing about Ignorant ****. Jay made that in like 03 or 04 and put it on American Gangster. It's the only song that don't fit the story of that album.

Cause Jay never let Bleek fight his own battles. Bleek was going back and forth with Game at the time and Dear Summer threw shots at him. People forget that it was Bleek going at Nas first before Jay took it over from him.

Can’t be passing judgment out here. Not ONE person walking this earth is a perfect person. I’m not even a fan of the baby. But it’s people out here associated with a bunch of people with tainted backgrounds and poor characters so, I don’t believe none of that cancel mess.

People still drive BMWs and wear Hugo Boss apparel.... and drive Benzs and they was practioners of the Nazi Party

Last edited:
Da Baby brought out Tory too … it’s like he’s intentionally trying to be hated lol

He gon cash out. Public perception is turning on him rapidly. Tbh, he never intended to be this big of an artist :lol:. So it’s all WINS for him. The slow burn to musical irrelevance is now. He had an amazing run. Talented dude, but he rightly struck when the iron was hot and said F-u, to making music beyond the surface.

It’s hilarious seeing the same people who you tried to tell his music was a formula, and seasonal…come to the realization for what he is. Buddy beat the odds for real. Gave *****s a master class in astroturfing and becoming a viral music star. Take note.

Da Baby brought out Tory too … it’s like he’s intentionally trying to be hated lol

I think the only people who hate and care are the same women who sit online hating and trying to cancel everyone

They sit and wonder why all these women are cheering on Tory, while in the same breath bashing men

Like that whole dumb *** Chrisette Michele versus Kanye conversation. Who cared about her before then? That was the state of her career. It was on life support and she was a small venue artist in the first place. It's like complaining why the 13th man on the Lakers can't get away with the same stuff Lebron can.

He gon cash out. Public perception is turning on him rapidly. Tbh, he never intended to be this big of an artist :lol:. So it’s all WINS for him. The slow burn to musical irrelevance is now. He had an amazing run. Talented dude, but he rightly struck when the iron was hot and said F-u, to making music beyond the surface.

It’s hilarious seeing the same people who you tried to tell his music was a formula, and seasonal…come to the realization for what he is. Buddy beat the odds for real. Gave *****s a master class in astroturfing and becoming a viral music star. Take note.

He killed someone :lol:

Everything after that was gravy

Hell he became popular having damn near the same name as someone else. Which is still wild to me and says everything about the state of todays music.

His career was never supposed to take off. But his career won't go down because of being canceled, it will because fans will move on to the next thing.

He killed someone :lol:

Everything after that was gravy

Hell he became popular having damn near the same name as someone else. Which is still wild to me and says everything about the state of todays music.

His career was never supposed to take off. But his career won't go down because of being canceled, it will because fans will move on to the next thing.

I’m not saying Da Baby is losing traction due to some fake “cancellation” (let’s throw that goofy **** out for the rest of 2021, it isn’t real).

He struck while the iron was hot and doubled and even tripled down. Shoot, he got even more cartoonish and dipped his toes deeper into the pop bag, and left it there. When the opportunity was there to maybe establish something more long term and quality (he may be capable of this).

right now? He’s cashing out and going for the extras. And I understand it. Him and Meg are the same artist musically. She too, was starting to sour in public perception….but navigates it well with some shrewd moves.

DaBaby only made it this far because women thought his PT Cruiser head *** was attractive. I don’t see his angle with pissing off women with the Tory Lanez antics, but oh well :lol:

DaBaby will be alright if he widens the beat selection…get away from the bouncy post Jetson trap **** and go for more soulful or Ross esque type beats…

Back
Top Bottom