Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

25th Anniversary. If u from texas, hell the south, you know what it do.
rip pimp chad
1AE8D896-9730-413F-8734-7E88724358E1.jpeg

Hip Hop is the only genre of music where people think that it's acceptable for current artists to be clueless about the origins of the music and rappers before them.

Bu then again, maybe if they listened to older stuff they would realize how trash their crap is.....

Hip Hop is the only genre of music where people think that it's acceptable for current artists to be clueless about the origins of the music and rappers before them.

Bu then again, maybe if they listened to older stuff they would realize how trash their crap is.....
I don't think ppl find it "acceptable", they just understand that certain ppl or places weren't exposed to it. People here in the states tend to downplay the success of foreign artist & genres like dancehall & salsa; which I find to offensive. It's a lack of exposure thing. Daddy Lumba is fly, but some of you would tell me he's a nobody b/c u haven't heard of him.

I think he lying too but I can’t give u tht. Cuz y’all give Wayne this oblivious, in a bubble pass when I say it all the time that ***** lying. All these ****** love playing that idk who xyz is and I only listen to my ******…. They lying.

s**** will never not be funny :lol: :lol: :rofl:

Wayne thought 21 Savage was a group, lmao. Mans has a 20 something year old daughter and adolescent kids, but out of touch? F****out here Weasel Wee

The worse part is _'s think that sound cool. You claim to be a fan of and involved in this music/culture and bragging about not knowing legendary figures. You exposing yourself.

Back
Top Bottom