Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

The worse part is _'s think that sound cool. You claim to be a fan of and involved in this music/culture and bragging about not knowing legendary figures. You exposing yourself.

This is exactly why I said my comments about certain top 10 lists, or battles like Verzuz and the certain opinions about the general public when it comes to rap. Most don’t and don’t want to know s*** about the culture

Recruits ain’t gone go to FSU, DUKE, Alabama, Miami Hurricanes, etc and disrespect the legends.

It ain’t even about being aware. Just respect. I don’t expect a 19 year old to know more hip hop history than me, but just have respect.

Imagine a new Yankee prospect clowning Lou Gehrig or Babe Ruth, his *** gone be banished to Triple A Ball for 20 years.

Fool always dancing (looking mad Safareeish btw) to distract from the fact that he trash and ain’t got music. He got more gyrations than verses. Been home 7 months, not one feature or song? :lol: :lol:

he’s on the new Daddy yankee / J balvin record that dropped the other day. I want to say video is trending world wide (YouTube) and iTunes chart

Shmurda will be alright , I believe he had to handle stuff with his label

Trending and his verse trash. I expect a Spanish dancehall to be big. With or without shmurda. I wanna hear him on a traditional rap song.

I don’t listen to no j Balvin or bad bunny.

This is exactly why I said my comments about certain top 10 lists, or battles like Verzuz and the certain opinions about the general public when it comes to rap. Most don’t and don’t want to know s*** about the culture

Recruits ain’t gone go to FSU, DUKE, Alabama, Miami Hurricanes, etc and disrespect the legends.

It ain’t even about being aware. Just respect. I don’t expect a 19 year old to know more hip hop history than me, but just have respect.

Imagine a new Yankee prospect clowning Lou Gehrig or Babe Ruth, his *** gone be banished to Triple A Ball for 20 years.

I be looking at people funny (regardless of age) when they don't know certain legendary R&B and Funk artists. Maybe I'ma music snob or whatever they wanna call it but some of this **** I don't get how people don't come across black music going to cookouts/family reunions/just being out. **** I hear classic R&B music in Walmarts.

To whoever upped that pharrell/yessirs verion of out of my mind, good look…

Live instruments >>>>>>>>>>

Him performing on Fallon means he's familiar with Questlove and the Roots?
If you performing live with a band you never met before you should at least figure out who they are.

No way you're getting me to believe DaBaby doesn't even give a **** about how his performances come off and sound.

Still crazy none of these rappers promote black owned jewelry places like they do Icebox and nem
Who are the black jewelers though? Been keeping up with jewelers for years just off the love of jewelry/hip hop and stacks customs the only black jeweler I can name and even they got some cubans really doing the work for them it ain’t all black. I get agree with what you saying though.

Back
Top Bottom