Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Again, all those festivals and concerts are contractually obligated to pay him. He still will earn money.

I’m not and never will be a fan of buddy. I just want to see how he reinvents himself. The same people he sold his soul too by wearing some depends pampers, have abandoned him :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I want to see it all unfold in a few months or years

At this point whatever festival or conglomerate that gives him a big look is gonna be ridiculed endlessly by media and the cancel clan

He might have really killed his career.

He legit smart and LISTENS and takes great to getting advice. Dude really be soaking in the game, you can tell. He got an old soul too. Dude mature. I also think doing that bid at such a young age, dude ain’t mistake prone because he learns.

Definitely doesn’t exhibit crash dummy traits

Again, all those festivals and concerts are contractually obligated to pay him. He still will earn money.

I’m not and never will be a fan of buddy. I just want to see how he reinvents himself. The same people he sold his soul too by wearing some depends pampers, have abandoned him :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I want to see it all unfold in a few months or years
Why are so against him wearing that diaper? I genuinely only saw it as apart of his gimmick "DaBaby" like Hopsin w/ him the contacts or Igor w/ the wig. Like a character, he's a performer & continuously prides himself on that. I guarantee he wants to do acting, so what's the fault in that?

Sure he’ll still get paid if there are contracts in place, but I believe people are more so getting at the fact that it’s not very likely that he’ll be getting very many more festival placements.

Damn, I really thought this would be over quickly. Them people really don’t play :lol: :smh:

Why are so against him wearing that diaper? I genuinely only saw it as apart of his gimmick "DaBaby" like Hopsin w/ him the contacts or Igor w/ the wig. Like a character, he's a performer & continuously prides himself on that. I guarantee he wants to do acting, so what's the fault in that?

Ain’t s*** GANGSTA about that. You can’t claim to have a gangster image, parading around like that.

Now if he was more like Cudi or Kanye who never tried to portray a gangster image, a diaper or dress would be along their ideals.

But these dudes trying to say they gangster? But wearing pearls, pampers dresses or colored hair, s*** ain’t gangster at all.

That’s the difference.

Sure he’ll still get paid if there are contracts in place, but I believe people are more so getting at the fact that it’s not very likely that he’ll be getting very many more festival placements.

Damn, I really thought this would be over quickly. Them people really don’t play :lol: :smh:

radio play, apple and Spotify placements, playlist placements, priority at the label. All that might be affected.

Those feature offers from other people might go to other people.

Dude ain’t that talented, special or irreplaceable

Ain’t s*** GANGSTA about that. You can’t claim to have a gangster image, parading around like that.

Now if he was more like Cudi or Kanye who never tried to portray a gangster image, a diaper or dress would be along their ideals.

But these dudes trying to say they gangster? But wearing pearls, pampers dresses or colored hair, s*** ain’t gangster at all.

That’s the difference.
Gangster doesn't have an image, it has a portrayal, and his portrayal is different. He's also been ostracized for his bad ways. If I'm judging the sentiment of here, twitter, & another rap related sites w/ significant black audience, Black People to have been souring on DaBaby b/c of his seemingly constant violent attacks.

1627841198219.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom