Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

It wasnt close. Cam/DipSet stan here. The LOX washed these N’s. The brotherhood and comradery was on a diff level. Im off this bottle plz forgive me but it showed too much. Dips was dead meat. Lox killed em man
The LOX looked like a unit out there. Dipset was performing like there was still tension or something.

I'ma sound like a hater but from the beginning Cam coming out 10 minutes after Jim and Santana, Cam ain't even perform until what their 5th record. Lox was already up by 20. If he was gonna make some grand entrance their 2nd record shoulda been I Really Mean It and he come out in the pink far. They ain't even win the style aspect of it.

Dipset tonight:

Screenshot_20210804-003403_YouTube.jpg

Cam doesnt/didnt give a ****, that much was obvious. Man showed up for the check. My impression is he hit a lick with this rap ****, got his money got out and put his bread into other ventures. He doesnt care about it but if they cutting him a check hell show up cuz why not?

Lox really pushed them ****** around. Dips couldnt match the energy AT ALL.
Your songs cant have more energy than you do. ****** thought they could roll
outta bed and rock.

Cam had no energy

I was wondering if something was wrong. Dude was just going to sit on the stage? That set the tone.

Can't be too cool for school in Verzuz.

Cam had no energy

I was wondering if something was wrong. Dude was just going to sit on the stage? That set the tone.

Can't be too cool for school in Verzuz.

If you gonna do that it's still a way to do it and put on a show. Like when Ross was getting a massage by a chick. Cam just wasn't doing ****. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom